Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2004
Offline
3784 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007


kishou wrote:


ghetto ninja wrote:
Freshman year- everyone started smoking


r u serious?


That's how it is in my school too.  It's terrible.  Everyone starts drinking and smoking in that summer between 8th grade and freshmen year.  Except for my group.  We're still straight edge.





Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 21 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4377 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007


DarkSeeker wrote:


kishou wrote:


ghetto ninja wrote:
Freshman year- everyone started smoking


r u serious?


That's how it is in my school too.  It's terrible.  Everyone starts drinking and smoking in that summer between 8th grade and freshmen year.  Except for my group.  We're still straight edge.


from the ppl i kno it started like way back in 5th grade

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 22 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2004
Offline
3784 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007


XXUNKNOWNXX wrote:


DarkSeeker wrote:


kishou wrote:


ghetto ninja wrote:
Freshman year- everyone started smoking


r u serious?


That's how it is in my school too.  It's terrible.  Everyone starts drinking and smoking in that summer between 8th grade and freshmen year.  Except for my group.  We're still straight edge.


from the ppl i kno it started like way back in 5th grade


That makes me sad.





Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 23 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
freshman year sucked majroly
sophmore year was a trip and a half
junior graduating in december so boo yah 3 years not 4 of high hell
im really going to miss all the failures from my school but in terms of friends i have 4 real ones ill miss every daySmiley Sad
true love waits
Message 24 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2006
Offline
4377 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007


DarkSeeker wrote:


XXUNKNOWNXX wrote:


DarkSeeker wrote:


kishou wrote:


ghetto ninja wrote:
Freshman year- everyone started smoking


r u serious?


That's how it is in my school too.  It's terrible.  Everyone starts drinking and smoking in that summer between 8th grade and freshmen year.  Except for my group.  We're still straight edge.


from the ppl i kno it started like way back in 5th grade


That makes me sad.


lol rly?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 25 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/27/2003
Offline
17115 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007


kishou wrote:
what was your highschool experience like during each year in high school? and why?
plz no flamming.


Message Edited by kishou on 04-04-2007 05:24 AM

Freshman = Confused, not sure who to hang out with.
Sophmore = Despised freshman, and found some friends with similar interests
Junior = Officer of some clubs, upperclassman goodness, made good friends
Senior = Top of the game. President of a few clubs, had a great time. Graduation was emotional. Many of your friends are now leaving to go clear across the country.

Graduate = In the summer, numerous graduation parties to attend. College starts.
Photobucket
Message 26 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 02/05/2004
Offline
24387 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
gotta love the would be fake straight edge kids of this generationSmiley Very Happy phailures
true love waits
Message 27 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/26/2005
Offline
5299 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
High School sucks,  No girlfriend, a lot of homework, good grades, and a lot of friends. It's borinh
Message 28 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/26/2007
Offline
619 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
Freshman - Started hangin with the *drugies*, became one! Almost got held back.
Sophomore - Stop, lots of friends, no drugs, great grades!

That is where it ends lol, man I suck..
Message 29 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/20/2005
Offline
9787 posts
 

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
freshman year had its ups and downs but good
sophmore doing good so far just got my license and car
Message 30 of 44 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes