Apr 4, 2007
LOL, I was thinking that same thing
Message 11 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 4, 2007
Freshman year- sucked because i went from a public school to private so all the kids were clicky. other than people the work wasnt too hard, struggled in english... still do, but over all.. good

Sophmore year- much much better a lot of friends. started off slow in grades but picked it up. varsity jacket ( ) in wrestling

and by the way... if you are wondering why im not in school... i started easter(spring) break

Message Edited by NewbieSmack on 04-04-2007 10:51 AM
Written in very small characters one word, which could be deciphered, but it was hard to tell whether it should be read as independent or interdependent

PSU handle: NewbieSmack
Gaming PSN handle: Mistah_Kurtz
Message 12 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Apr 4, 2007
High school=

STRESS
STRESS
STRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESS
STRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESS
STRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESS
STRESSSTRESSSTRESS
STRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESS
STRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESSSTRESS
I guess it's kinda my fault for being in so much crape. But I'm constantly stressed.
I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Apr 4, 2007

NewbieSmack wrote:
Freshman year- sucked because i went from a public school to private so all the kids were clicky. other than people the work wasnt too hard, struggled in english... still do, but over all.. good

Sophmore year- much much better a lot of friends. started off slow in grades but picked it up. varsity jacket ( ) in wrestling

and by the way... if you are wondering why im not in school... i started easter(spring) break

Message Edited by NewbieSmack on 04-04-2007 10:51 AM

Ha, I'm in school as we speek, or type umm... Yeah. But I hate this class that I'm in, it's my computer class, and I'm done with every assignment in two minutes. Today is a long day too, so an hour and a half of doing absolutly nothing. The assignment that we have today, I completed Monday.
I would rather die of thirst than drink from the cup of mediocrity.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5760 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Can't say it was a good or bad experience, although I'm glad I'm out. I grew up with the many friends I had throughout my high school years so there was few people I met for the first time there. I kind of wish I had taken up that opportunity to attend a higher learning academy instead of regular high school though. It would of been more of a challenge and I wouldn't have been constantly bored. I wouldn't hold high school to be the best years of my life, only because I haven't lived my entire life to know it's true.

Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
Message 15 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
789 posts

Apr 4, 2007

ChrisTek wrote:

stoeck23 wrote:
Freshman year- okay, new school, made a name for myself, pretty easy. Started my first long crush. (Wrote poems, etc.)

Sophmore year- Little more homework, less exciting, but more friends. Gave girl poem. Girl freaked out and that in turn screwed me over for the rest of high school

Junior year- Ton of homework (AP courses. Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad  ), stressful, not a lot of time for friends. Lost some old friends, gained some new ones. Girl and I still don't speak to each other, but it is like a neutral calm now with only slight feelings of animosity between us.

Senior year- Dredding it. I don't think I am ready to deal with more of this crap. Plus there are so many costs (class ring, pictures, prom, PS3, SAT retake, AP Exam, etc.)

High School Overall: Got some grades, perfect attendance, many friends, no girlfriend. GPA: approx. 4.2 (or 3.42 unweighted)

When I was in high school, PS3's weren't considered a school expense Smiley Tongue

Yes, but a PS3 is a cost I will have to deal with senior year and is just as important as the rest of the costs. Screw prom I want a PS3!
"I'm too Jiminy for you"

Message 16 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2939 posts

Apr 4, 2007
9th - I matured alot during this year and school was pretty much boring
10th - I like this year better... The girls like me
Message 17 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3784 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Freshmen - I started the year off with a broken hip.  I made some friends, but no more than I already had.  It was kind of a blah year.
Sophomore - I started running again on the school team, so I made more friends that way.  Made a few more friends, but nothing special.
Junior - Made a name for myself by becoming the top runner in my school.  I've been making a lot more friends, hanging out with lot of different groups, and my grades have been at their highest.  This is the best year so far.

Go Pre
53, 1:58, 3:12, 4:32
Message 18 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4234 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Freshman: Matured, broke up with gf at the beginning of the year, decided to wait on relationships 'till after HS, a lot of homework, really boring.

Sophomore: barely any homework, a bit more exciting

Junior: Expecting TONS of homework.

Senior: Expecting Senioritis to kick in on the 3rd trimester, easy year.

RLS and GAP Member since 2007
Message 19 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Apr 5, 2007

ghetto ninja wrote:
Freshman year- everyone started smoking

r u serious?
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 20 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes