Apr 04 2007
By: AAABattery Treasure Hunter 7692 posts

Highschool Experience

43 replies 3 views Edited Apr 4, 2007
what was your highschool experience like during each year in high school? and why?
plz no flamming.

Message Edited by kishou on 04-04-2007 05:24 AM
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 1 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 4, 2007
Well I'm almost done with my sophomore year in high school It's going by pretty fast, basically all busy work....*sigh* can't wait till it's over
Message 2 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Apr 4, 2007
freshman year - sucked.. way too much homework, not enough friends
sophomore - yay, no homework, fair amount of friends
junior - huge homework load again, but i got lots of friends now
senior - zomg, no homework, tons of friends in every grade, beautiful loving girlfriend, and rockin a 4.0 gpa.  what more could i ask for!?
Message 3 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
789 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Freshman year- okay, new school, made a name for myself, pretty easy. Started my first long crush. (Wrote poems, etc.)

Sophmore year- Little more homework, less exciting, but more friends. Gave girl poem. Girl freaked out and that in turn screwed me over for the rest of high school

Junior year- Ton of homework (AP courses. Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad  ), stressful, not a lot of time for friends. Lost some old friends, gained some new ones. Girl and I still don't speak to each other, but it is like a neutral calm now with only slight feelings of animosity between us.

Senior year- Dredding it. I don't think I am ready to deal with more of this crap. Plus there are so many costs (class ring, pictures, prom, PS3, SAT retake, AP Exam, etc.)

High School Overall: Got some grades, perfect attendance, many friends, no girlfriend. GPA: approx. 4.2 (or 3.42 unweighted)
"I'm too Jiminy for you"

Message 4 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2166 posts

Apr 4, 2007

High school was the worst period of my life. It should have been one of the best, but that's the way life turns out sometimes. No single year during that era was better or worse than the others. I was glad when it ended. Often I wished afterward that I could go back and fix the many problems that occurred during those years. I encountered more challenges during high school than I did over the next 30 years.

Message 5 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12687 posts

Apr 4, 2007
im in grade 9. i hate high school
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Apr 4, 2007

stoeck23 wrote:
Gave girl poem. Girl freaked out and that in turn screwed me over for the rest of high school

Junior year- Ton of homework (AP courses. Smiley Sad  Smiley Sad  ), stressful, not a lot of time for friends. Lost some old friends, gained some new ones. Girl and I still don't speak to each other, but it is like a neutral calm now with only slight feelings of animosity between us.

You think AP couses are stressful as a Junior? Try taking AP courses as a Freshman.

Message 7 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19119 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Freshman: last of the co-ed class years at our school, but fun anyhow even though there was a lot of homework
Sophomore: almost forgettable, but hung through(part co-ed/gender seperate through end of highschool)
Junior: most expensive year, but a little better, but we did get our class rings. I loved being around my classmates from Junior to Senior year
Senior: best one of them all; struggled academically all 4 years, a lot of homework, all but one of the most hated teachers left before us getting to senior year. It's by far the best year that I have had yet. I was the oldest (by 6 months) in our class to graduate from high-school.
post-graduation: I feel too connected to my highschool. Whenever I go there, I still feel like I am at home.

slight descripton of my highschool: small catholic school (K-12) with our graduating class size of 16 people during my graduation year. Since the two years that I have graduated, the school has changed a lot. The students there should feel lucky that they are part of that school.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 8 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Apr 4, 2007

hwhunt13 wrote:
Freshman: last of the co-ed class years at our school, but fun anyhow even though there was a lot of homework
Sophomore: almost forgettable, but hung through(part co-ed/gender seperate through end of highschool)
Junior: most expensive year, but a little better, but we did get our class rings. I loved being around my classmates from Junior to Senior year
Senior: best one of them all; struggled academically all 4 years, a lot of homework, all but one of the most hated teachers left before us getting to senior year. It's by far the best year that I have had yet. I was the oldest (by 6 months) in our class to graduate from high-school.
post-graduation: I feel too connected to my highschool. Whenever I go there, I still feel like I am at home.

slight descripton of my highschool: small catholic school (K-12) with our graduating class size of 16 people during my graduation year. Since the two years that I have graduated, the school has changed a lot. The students there should feel lucky that they are part of that school.

16 people!?  wow this year's graduating class where i live has about 3,000 people graduating highschool.
Message 9 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9247 posts

Apr 4, 2007

stoeck23 wrote:
Freshman year- okay, new school, made a name for myself, pretty easy. Started my first long crush. (Wrote poems, etc.)

Sophmore year- Little more homework, less exciting, but more friends. Gave girl poem. Girl freaked out and that in turn screwed me over for the rest of high school

Senior year- Dredding it. I don't think I am ready to deal with more of this crap. Plus there are so many costs (class ring, pictures, prom, PS3, SAT retake, AP Exam, etc.)

High School Overall: Got some grades, perfect attendance, many friends, no girlfriend. GPA: approx. 4.2 (or 3.42 unweighted)

When I was in high school, PS3's weren't considered a school expense Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 44 (3 Views)
0 Likes