Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:
Oh so it's false, sorry. I'm a n00b lol.

Wow I thought you were joking LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Wow guys calm down, anyone idiots could of been fooled by this. I mean I've seen wonders like this done before.

It's a technically impossible achievement if it were ont he market...and Apple would just be loosing money.

Alright little 14 year old I do not think your mature enough to have this conversation, since you keep pointing out that I am some type of idiot.

....I know more about technology than you ever willSmiley Indifferent

You are one....you didn't even consider the remote possibility of that being fake.....why the hell are you at home anyways? You're 22, go to college (oh wait, you didn't graduate with good enough grades, now did you?)...go work at McDonaldsSmiley Indifferent

Day off, its monday (took monday off) I never did say you know more about technology, just don't go right to your (quote ) idiotic school yard insults such as idiots, and marrying a blonde.

Alright, fine, I wont use my little school yard insultsSmiley Indifferent

Let's be grown-ups yay!

So, why are you calling me immature, when your kindling the argument yourself, if you're so mature, shouldn't you know better than, just to stop argueing, I mean c'mon, you're 8 years old than I am, just like you said.
APPLE SPY
Message 21 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Re: Hidden Phone in Ipod nano????

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Wow I thought you were joking LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Wow guys calm down, anyone idiots could of been fooled by this. I mean I've seen wonders like this done before.

It's a technically impossible achievement if it were ont he market...and Apple would just be loosing money.

Alright little 14 year old I do not think your mature enough to have this conversation, since you keep pointing out that I am some type of idiot.

You are one....you didn't even consider the remote possibility of that being fake.....why the hell are you at home anyways? You're 22, go to college (oh wait, you didn't graduate with good enough grades, now did you?)...go work at McDonaldsSmiley Indifferent

Day off, its monday (took monday off) I never did say you know more about technology, just don't go right to your (quote ) idiotic school yard insults such as idiots, and marrying a blonde.

Let's be grown-ups yay!

So, why are you calling me immature, when your kindling the argument yourself, if you're so mature, shouldn't you know better than, just to stop argueing, I mean c'mon, you're 8 years old than I am, just like you said.

No thanks, I rather keep going. I have nothing planned for today except work, but that is in 2:00 hours. So, what shall we argue about?
Message 22 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Let's be grown-ups yay!

No thanks, I rather keep going. I have nothing planned for today except work, but that is in 2:00 hours. So, what shall we argue about?

....and you call me immatureSmiley Indifferent
APPLE SPY
Message 23 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 22, 2007
Hmm... come on guys, you both are good friends to me. Stop it or I'm getting the M8.
Message 24 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Let's be grown-ups yay!

Ha, so you completley hate me now ? Wow, whatever man, just do your homework.
Message 25 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

_overnight wrote:
Hmm... come on guys, you both are good friends to me. Stop it or I'm getting the M8.

Alright sir Overnight your a cool guy, and I used to think that Aowen is a good member too but he starts up the flaming alittle to early.
Message 26 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Let's be grown-ups yay!

Hate you? Nah, don't know you well enough for that. You've just gone down a bit in my book....
APPLE SPY
Message 27 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Let's be grown-ups yay!

Hate you? Nah, don't know you well enough for that. You've just gone down a bit in my book....

Ok...how low is deltran in your book
Message 28 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 22, 2007
A-wen, 74, let's just drop it, eh?
Message 29 of 41 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts