Last Guardian
12751 posts

Re: Hidden Phone in Ipod nano????

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:
Oh so it's false, sorry. I'm a n00b lol.

Wow I thought you were joking LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Wow guys calm down, anyone idiots could of been fooled by this. I mean I've seen wonders like this done before.

It's a technically impossible achievement if it were ont he market...and Apple would just be loosing money.
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

I now consider you to be a kindergardner.

Hah, but your some 15 year old sitting in your room. Im 22 budy, and engaged.

I'm 14...doing homeworkSmiley Indifferent What'd you expect?

I was close enough. I expected something else since most kids are in school at this time. Unless you are in England, etc.

Switzerland.
APPLE SPY
Message 11 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

I'm 14...doing homeworkSmiley Indifferent What'd you expect? I'd imagine you're marrying a blondeSmiley Very Happy?

Message Edited by Aowen on 01-22-2007 08:21 AM

Yeah classic, anyway I was easily fooled by this, don't be telling me that you have not ever been fooled by things of this nature. Again, I've seen wonders like this happen.
Message 12 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

I'm 14...doing homeworkSmiley Indifferent What'd you expect?

I was close enough. I expected something else since most kids are in school at this time. Unless you are in England, etc.

Switzerland.

PWNED!
Signatures and Avatars
Message 13 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Wow I thought you were joking LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Wow guys calm down, anyone idiots could of been fooled by this. I mean I've seen wonders like this done before.

It's a technically impossible achievement if it were ont he market...and Apple would just be loosing money.

Alright little 14 year old I do not think your mature enough to have this conversation, since you keep pointing out that I am some type of idiot.
Message 14 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2570 posts

Jan 22, 2007
lol
Message 15 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Alright little 14 year old I do not think your mature enough to have this conversation, since you keep pointing out that I am some type of idiot.

Wow I just wow... I hate when people try to walk all over people because of their age. Just thats lower than low.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 16 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

....I know more about technology than you ever willSmiley Indifferent

You are one....you didn't even consider the remote possibility of that being fake.....why the hell are you at home anyways? You're 22, go to college (oh wait, you didn't graduate with good enough grades, now did you?)...go work at McDonaldsSmiley Indifferent
APPLE SPY
Message 17 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Wow I just wow... I hate when people try to walk all over people because of their age. Just thats lower than low.

I'm not walking all over him, I'm just saying that if you want to talk then don't use stupid little in**bleep**s.
Message 19 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

hkkevinc wrote:

PspManiac74 wrote:

....I know more about technology than you ever willSmiley Indifferent

You are one....you didn't even consider the remote possibility of that being fake.....why the hell are you at home anyways? You're 22, go to college (oh wait, you didn't graduate with good enough grades, now did you?)...go work at McDonaldsSmiley Indifferent

Day off, its monday (took monday off) I never did say you know more about technology, just don't go right to your (quote ) idiotic school yard insults such as idiots, and marrying a blonde.
Message 20 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes