Jul 31 2012
By: MAXIMO273 First Son 20 posts

Hey There...New Guy Here

8 replies 174 views Edited Jul 31, 2012

How's it going everyone. I figured i would come on here introduce myself ,and maybe meet some other fellow ps3/vita gamers to play online with. Although i noticed these forums aren't exactly user friendly as there a way too many topics to go through. So hopefully this section is as good of place as any to start.

So my name is Jay i'm from the Pittsburgh half of Pennsylvania. I'm 28 married ,and we have a little boy (just turning 1 next month). I currently own & have connected Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita & my phone is an Xperia Play. Obviously PS3 & Vita are my main systems to play. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my PS3 to a 1TB HDD as i'm trying to slowly turn my disc collection into a digital collection. I like the ease of access that brings plus with a 1 year old running around the less discs for him to destroy the better LOL.

I'm a big fan of Playstation Move so if a game supports it i'm more than likely going to use that over anything else. Right now i'm currently playing Gotham City Impostors, CoD MW3, and Goldeneye Reloaded. I really need to get back to playing Resistance 3 ,and Killzone 3 online again.

I'd really like to find some people to play online with that i can actually talk to during the game ,and so on. I  have Payday the Heist ,but i only played it online once because its hard to play a game like that when no one talks.

I have a huge collection so i'm sure if you hit me up there's something i have that we are bound to be able to play together.

Message 1 of 9 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Hey There...New Guy Here

Jul 31, 2012
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay, as you may notice, this section of the forum has the most OLDTIMER here, me myself, just been here 4 month but i have already went big, most people on the Vita forum know me, my name is Kazuhira, called me Kaz, don't called me KhoaISKira, it's a random name i came up with
I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 2 of 9 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Smileyto the community!

Here is a couple of sections within the forums you might find interesting.

Call of Duty

Resistance 3

Killzone 3

You can find out more info and stuff in this section about Move.

Move

Message 3 of 9 (153 Views)
Wastelander
849 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Welcome to the community buddy

Message 4 of 9 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6847 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Hey what's up. Welcome to the Dark Side. Coffee's machine's just down the hall. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 9 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Thanks Deathscope. Not much for coffee though do we have cappuccinos?
Message 6 of 9 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6847 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I believe so, it's in the kitchen. I'll just have Gary show you the rest of the office later.

Message 7 of 9 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
463 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

Welcome.jpg

Photobucket
Message 8 of 9 (116 Views)
Survivor
2603 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Welcome aboard friend! Smiley Very Happy  Live long and prosper on the Official PlayStation forums.

Play-Asia.com - Buy Games & Codes for PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC / Mac.
Message 9 of 9 (93 Views)
0 Likes