Shinra Executive
41471 posts

Re: Hey, 360 owners

Dec 3, 2006
1 game you need to own...  Gears of War!
(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 3, 2006

GamerSonyGamer wrote:
I'm getting a 360 fro christmas, and i have some questions. One, where can I find the wireless router made for 360, and how much does it cost? And is on-line free (I heard silver edition or w/e was free)? What are some games you suggest (i was thinking GOW, FarCry, and of course Halo3 Smiley Tongue and GRAW)?

I can show you how to use your wireless-enabled notebook for it (if you have one). PM me if you want to know how.

The silver edition is free. To actually play against other players, you must get the Gold version ($40 a year I think). However, you still get downloadable demos, etc. on the Silver version.

Gears of War, Oblivion, and - if you're into this kinda thing - Test Drive Unlimited.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4108 posts

Dec 3, 2006

GamerSonyGamer wrote:
I'm getting a 360 fro christmas, and i have some questions. One, where can I find the wireless router made for 360, and how much does it cost? And is on-line free (I heard silver edition or w/e was free)? What are some games you suggest (i was thinking GOW, FarCry, and of course Halo3 Smiley Tongue and GRAW)?

I know for a fact, that there is a xbox made wireless router, try looking at gamestop or ebgame sites. Or try to get the xboxlive package, it comes with a year of xbox live, a headset, and other stuff along with it.

Silver edition is FREE. You can download demos and all, but if you get gold, it really opens the doors. Try to find some sort of package.

Aight, lemme give you the rundown in some of the games I have played...
CoD3 - First game I got, amazing, though some issues, great multiplayer
GoW - This is either a love or hate type of game. Singleplayer/co-op is amazing, but the story hasnt been touched on quite yet, as EPIC is making this into a trilogy. Online is 4 on 4 round type of games. If u have ever played Socom or counterstrike, think of that type of gameplay, just no respawn type of games,
Splinter Cell - Fun game, online is very unique and brings something new to the world of online gaming, try renting it.

Hopes this helps
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
968 posts

Dec 3, 2006
Get GoW, CoD2, SCDA, those are the games i got. I also got CoD3 but CoD2 is just better unless you like BFMC. If you like those games then get CoD3 over CoD2
XbL GamerTag:
Xx IronMan91 xX
Jump In
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4912 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Dr.Spice2 wrote:
Get GoW, CoD2, SCDA, those are the games i got. I also got CoD3 but CoD2 is just better unless you like BFMC. If you like those games then get CoD3 over CoD2

Abbreviations FTL!

Don't undertand you
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1059 posts

Dec 4, 2006
Thanks for feedback guys. So I think I'm getting:
1.GRAW
2.GoW
3.CoD3
4.RS:las vegas

I saw the 360 made wireless router for $100. too bad ps3 kinda flopped.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes