Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Help???

Jan 8, 2007


Killerhamster215 wrote:
thx. that helps. and there is another problem.
we like the same things, except for our hobbies

i like baseball
she likes tennis

i like rollar coasters
she hurls every time she gets on one

i hate being asian(no offence)
she likes it.


we go to different skools

TokyoKid930 wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
i'm not confident at all

TokyoKid930 wrote:
Man, this place hasn't changed a bit since the last time I was here, haha

If you're so confident, go prove yourself, buddy. Drop hints would be the safest way.





Ooh oh, sorry. That's my bad. I didn't see the "NOT" That link I posted up there should help.





lol just ask her out if she says no then just stay being friends
Message 21 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
2286 posts
 

Re: Help???

Jan 8, 2007
i'd at least attempt that, but right now she's pissed at me for having and airsoft gun
?!?!?

Whit3boy wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
thx. that helps. and there is another problem.
we like the same things, except for our hobbies

i like baseball
she likes tennis

i like rollar coasters
she hurls every time she gets on one

i hate being asian(no offence)
she likes it.


we go to different skools

TokyoKid930 wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
i'm not confident at all

TokyoKid930 wrote:
Man, this place hasn't changed a bit since the last time I was here, haha

If you're so confident, go prove yourself, buddy. Drop hints would be the safest way.





Ooh oh, sorry. That's my bad. I didn't see the "NOT" That link I posted up there should help.





lol just ask her out if she says no then just stay being friends



_________________________________________________________________

Hey. If you need a monster hunter freedom 2 savadata conversion, just PM me.
Message 22 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2004
Offline
3954 posts
 

Re: Help???

Jan 8, 2007


Killerhamster215 wrote:
i'd at least attempt that, but right now she's pissed at me for having and airsoft gun
?!?!?

Whit3boy wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
thx. that helps. and there is another problem.
we like the same things, except for our hobbies

i like baseball
she likes tennis

i like rollar coasters
she hurls every time she gets on one

i hate being asian(no offence)
she likes it.


we go to different skools

TokyoKid930 wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
i'm not confident at all

TokyoKid930 wrote:
Man, this place hasn't changed a bit since the last time I was here, haha

If you're so confident, go prove yourself, buddy. Drop hints would be the safest way.





Ooh oh, sorry. That's my bad. I didn't see the "NOT" That link I posted up there should help.





lol just ask her out if she says no then just stay being friends





You don't want that man. Save yourself the trouble.
Message 23 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Help???

Jan 8, 2007


Killerhamster215 wrote:
i'd at least attempt that, but right now she's pissed at me for having and airsoft gun
?!?!?

Whit3boy wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
thx. that helps. and there is another problem.
we like the same things, except for our hobbies

i like baseball
she likes tennis

i like rollar coasters
she hurls every time she gets on one

i hate being asian(no offence)
she likes it.


we go to different skools

TokyoKid930 wrote:


Killerhamster215 wrote:
i'm not confident at all

TokyoKid930 wrote:
Man, this place hasn't changed a bit since the last time I was here, haha

If you're so confident, go prove yourself, buddy. Drop hints would be the safest way.





Ooh oh, sorry. That's my bad. I didn't see the "NOT" That link I posted up there should help.





lol just ask her out if she says no then just stay being friends





why? did u shoot her?
Message 24 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
2286 posts
 

Re: Help???

Jan 8, 2007
she'll get over it sooner or later.
also, i think I know this other guy (my friend) who likes her to...... thats the last and biggest problem i hav
_________________________________________________________________

Hey. If you need a monster hunter freedom 2 savadata conversion, just PM me.
Message 25 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2006
Offline
7955 posts
 

Re: Help???

Jan 8, 2007


Killerhamster215 wrote:
she'll get over it sooner or later.
also, i think I know this other guy (my friend) who likes her to...... thats the last and biggest problem i hav


yea thats why u get her while u can...
Message 26 of 26 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes