Fender Bender
4781 posts

Re: Help with American Gov't Homework

Nov 27, 2006

GamefreQ wrote:

stargasior wrote:
Well, it depends on the State. All states have some kind of State Supreme Court, while some have a Court of Appeals and others do not. Some states have many types of courts and divisions.

The Federal Court system has the US Supreme Court, and the District Courts. Within the District Courts is the US District Courts of Appeals.

You can also see:

thanks i'll ask for more help soon

Ok, within the district courts are the Us district courts of appeals, and the ____?

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE READ MY SIG!
br>
Click the number above to visit my site-http://gamefreq.co. nr - for all the news you want on PSP, although severely outdated.

I am nerdier than 86% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!
Message 11 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Nov 27, 2006
Are you talking about Supreme Court and the District Court? The district court has original jurisdiction over most federal cases. To get the supreme court to hear your trial you have to file a Writ of Certiorari.
Photobucket
Message 12 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Nov 27, 2006

!!!!!!! wrote:

Lord of dragons wrote:
house and the senate ofr federal

*points and laffs*!
Photobucket
Message 13 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4781 posts

Nov 27, 2006
i think it's the bankruptcy courts...

br>
Click the number above to visit my site-http://gamefreq.co. nr - for all the news you want on PSP, although severely outdated.

Message 14 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1445 posts

Nov 27, 2006
omg in grade 5 we r learning about our canadian govenment so easy!!!!
Message 15 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4781 posts

Nov 27, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:
Are you talking about Supreme Court and the District Court? The district court has original jurisdiction over most federal cases. To get the supreme court to hear your trial you have to file a Writ of Certiorari.

DUAL COURT SYSTEM
V                                     V
STATE COURTS                                                                        FEDERAL COURTS

US SUPREME COURTS AND DISTRICT COURTSVVVVVVV
                                                                      US DISTRICT COURT OF APPEALS AND _____?

br>

Message 16 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4781 posts

Nov 27, 2006

Lukaguy wrote:
omg in grade 5 we r learning about our canadian govenment so easy!!!!

Well i'm in HONORS classes...

br>

Message 17 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4781 posts

Nov 27, 2006

GamefreQ wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

DUAL COURT SYSTEM
STATE COURTS                                                                        FEDERAL COURTS

What i mean is Dual court system>>>federal courts>>>district courts>>>___?

br>

Message 18 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Nov 27, 2006

GamefreQ wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

DUAL COURT SYSTEM

Use this site
Photobucket
Message 19 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4781 posts

Nov 27, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

GamefreQ wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

DUAL COURT SYSTEM

Use this site

so the answer is bankruptcy courts or am i reading wrong?

br>

Message 20 of 21 (1 View)
0 Likes