Reply
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 10/28/2005
Offline
14324 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007
you could pull a Bill From Ri, that would get your account banned...
Message 31 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007
yeah, but i dont see the point... i mean if your tired of it just stop signing in.
Photobucket
Message 32 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/12/2005
Offline
2486 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007


EarthBoundNESS wrote:
yeah, but i dont see the point... i mean if your tired of it just stop signing in.



Maybe he hates Sony so much he doesn't even want to be a member to their forums anymore.
Message 33 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/06/2005
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007
I don't think you should delete your account... you should just not come.
Message 34 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/13/2006
Offline
7820 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007
I'll take over your account if you like .
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 35 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/18/2005
Offline
2603 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007
post the picture that got that one guy with the most posts banned, instant perma ban
Message 36 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/06/2005
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007
I don't know if this helps but I PMed a request to Cheaster about Shadowfax joining G.A.P... I hope this doesn't have a negative effect of his chances of joining. Im always out to help someone.
 
Good Luck Shadowfax
Message 37 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/13/2006
Offline
7820 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007


_iKiller_ wrote:
post the picture that got that one guy with the most posts banned, instant perma ban


I think the mods would prefer it if you just asked them to ban you .

Anyway, there's no way to "delete" an account. Even banned handles that were created just for...naughty stuff are still listed and active with the rank of Newbie, 0 posts.

If you like, I'll take over it and try and get you in the GAP. But I doubt there's anything I can do except update your profile every day...BTW I didn't really join 1-13-2006...it was many years ago when I started surfing the forums. It's just this handle that's new...

This profile has been in the GAP since a month after its creation.
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 38 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2000
Offline
4214 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007


TweetyEagle wrote:
I don't know if this helps but I PMed a request to Cheaster about Shadowfax joining G.A.P... I hope this doesn't have a negative effect of his chances of joining. Im always out to help someone.
 
Good Luck Shadowfax



Thanks, but it won't help.. I already tried that.. 
And by the way all you guys, Shadowfax is a female
Image hosting by Photobucket


- SHADOWFAX -
Message 39 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/02/2006
Offline
3675 posts
 

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007


Shadowfax wrote:


TweetyEagle wrote:
I don't know if this helps but I PMed a request to Cheaster about Shadowfax joining G.A.P... I hope this doesn't have a negative effect of his chances of joining. Im always out to help someone.
 
Good Luck Shadowfax



Thanks, but it won't help.. I already tried that.. 
And by the way all you guys, Shadowfax is a female


earthboundness wonder why shadowfax refered to herself in the 3rd person?Smiley Surprised
Photobucket
Message 40 of 64 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes