3675 posts

Re: Help me delete this account, please

Jan 2, 2007

eagles05 wrote:

scaryjam8 wrote:

Shadowfax wrote:

Tombstone92 wrote:
Why do you need to Retire it?

I've been here almost 7 years and can't even get a GAP invite.  I'm sick of it. I'm eliminating this account and not coming back.

dam ive been here nearly 1 year and ive been in G.A.P for nearly 4 months now.....sux for you......and you cant delete yuor account

I've been here for 2 years and haven't recieved anything about GAP.  There were people with less than 100 posts that were getting GAP invites, so....

i know they say that it's random, but where is the fairness? people who have been contributing for years deserve the invite more than peopl who just joined. And im not saying that for my behalf, because i am new myself. it just doesn't seem right for you guys.
Photobucket
Message 12 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3758 posts

Jan 2, 2007
A few months after I registered,I got invited to G.A.P. so I started posting after that
Message 13 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Jan 2, 2007
Maybe you should send Cheatster or Patroit an Invite..

I want one two.
Message 14 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Jan 2, 2007

tunefro wrote:
Can i have your account? Smiley Surprised

Good idea! I woudl like to be a candidate for that
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 15 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2486 posts

Jan 2, 2007

EarthBoundNESS wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

scaryjam8 wrote:

Shadowfax wrote:

Tombstone92 wrote:

I've been here almost 7 years and can't even get a GAP invite.  I'm sick of it. I'm eliminating this account and not coming back.

dam ive been here nearly 1 year and ive been in G.A.P for nearly 4 months now.....sux for you......and you cant delete yuor account

I've been here for 2 years and haven't recieved anything about GAP.  There were people with less than 100 posts that were getting GAP invites, so....

i know they say that it's random, but where is the fairness? people who have been contributing for years deserve the invite more than peopl who just joined. And im not saying that for my behalf, because i am new myself. it just doesn't seem right for you guys.

Ya, oh well.
Message 16 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2408 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Rayzn1 wrote:

Shadowfax wrote:
How can I completely delete this account and make it permanent?  Does anyone know how?  Please help.  I need to retire this account.

I haven't been invited either..its a sad day for us.

you know that there are ppl here that got an invite and have zero posts (im in gap) but if you want to get in try to make another account and leave and when you get invited you will get an email
Crysis sig
Message 17 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4214 posts

Jan 2, 2007

EarthBoundNESS wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

scaryjam8 wrote:

Shadowfax wrote:

Tombstone92 wrote:

It's not right... I'm so out of here..
Image hosting by Photobucket

- SHADOWFAX -
Message 18 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4514 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Shadowfax wrote:

EarthBoundNESS wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

scaryjam8 wrote:

Shadowfax wrote:

Tombstone92 wrote:

It's not right... I'm so out of here..

ill buy your account for $50 usd

jk lol
Message 19 of 64 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2756 posts

Jan 2, 2007
Just say you have games that you don't. I said i had hundreds of games that i've never even heard of and i got chosen the next day...