Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 18 2012
By: Art_Addict First Son 26 posts
Offline

Have you seen it?

[ Edited ]
11 replies 189 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

I'm looking for a blue police box that looks much bigger on the inside, and has been appearing randomly throughout history. Kinda

like this:

 

like 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
16753 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 18, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2008
Online
5610 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 18, 2012

  Time is an abstract concept, created by carbon based lifeforms, to measure their ongoing decay.

 

time-demotivational-demotivational-posters-1320065688.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/26/2012
Offline
1062 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Dr. Who owns all of them. You won't find one.

so what you're saying is that if I capture Dr.Who....I can get this box?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/30/2012
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 19, 2012

 

Or just convince him to have you as his companion. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 19, 2012

 

We will destroy all the Time Lords.

 

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

 

LOL :smileyvery-happy:

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
31936 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 19, 2012

Art_Addict wrote:

I'm looking for a blue police box that looks much bigger on the inside, and has been appearing randomly throughout history. Kinda like this : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/TARDIS1.jpg


 

bill-and-ted.jpg

 

 

if you understand what im getting at, then high five to you.

 


Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (124 Views)
First Son
Registered: 01/30/2012
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 19, 2012

I've caught a glimpse of it as it was disappearing, and after that I never saw it again. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (103 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/20/2009
Offline
1019 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 19, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

Art_Addict wrote:

I'm looking for a blue police box that looks much bigger on the inside, and has been appearing randomly throughout history. Kinda like this : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/TARDIS1.jpg


 

bill-and-ted.jpg

 

 

if you understand what im getting at, then high five to you.

 


Nice! I'm pretty sure I heard rumor about a new B&T. Not sure if it fell through or is still happening

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 11/02/2010
Offline
4448 posts
 

Re: Have you seen it?

Nov 19, 2012

timlsteele wrote:
Nice! I'm pretty sure I heard rumor about a new B&T. Not sure if it fell through or is still happening

http://www.vulture.com/2012/08/bill-ted-may-ride-again-for-a-third-film.html

 

:smileylol:


Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (83 Views)