Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Have you had a health issue?

Aug 19, 2012
you gotta move dude. funny to see ppl get hurt on youtube with ps move. lol.
Message 21 of 29 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Akirasolid wrote:

The big negatives of gaming for me, health wise, is that I sit for far too long and not really moving around as much as i want cause I get so involved in the games I play that i forget to move. And I think it also leads into me being overweight, I'm goona change this by playing less and adding some type of workout into my sechedule. 

Here's a good tip for losing weight. Workout in the morning on an empty stomach, for at least 30 minutes a day. When you workout on an empty stomach you will burn more fat off much quicker.

Message 22 of 29 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Aug 20, 2012

RAGEAHOLlC wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

The big negatives of gaming for me, health wise, is that I sit for far too long and not really moving around as much as i want cause I get so involved in the games I play that i forget to move. And I think it also leads into me being overweight, I'm goona change this by playing less and adding some type of workout into my sechedule. 

Here's a good tip for losing weight. Workout in the morning on an empty stomach, for at least 30 minutes a day. When you workout on an empty stomach you will burn more fat off much quicker.

And you wont throw up afterwards lol

Message 23 of 29 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 22, 2012
he does not need your tip. im sure your fat too.
Message 24 of 29 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Might need root canal because I have pain from fillings done to my teeth since they might be too close to the nerve in my teeth. Thanks doc! This also gives me a constant headache and toothaches. The last week has been awesome!

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 25 of 29 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Aug 24, 2012

bfear333, why are you using your alt accounts to reply to your own thread?

YB

Message 26 of 29 (70 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Aug 24, 2012
hahahaa this guy is so dumb.

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Message 27 of 29 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I was diagnosed with psoriasis two years ago. I was working at a Fedex loading dock and began to have this itchy patch of skin on my left forearm. It looked like a rash, but it began as little bumps of skin, like my pores were extending out, and then after scratching at them for a while (not helped by the fact that the package scanners we had to use were Velcro-ed right over the patch) became red and sort of peeled. It was getting more than a little annoying so I went to see a dermatologist. They thought it could be psoriasis so they took a skin sample, first numbing the affected area and then using a sort of skin-hole puncher to take a small (maybe 3-5mm diameter, 2mm deep) disc of skin from the rash area. Then they stitched up the very weird-looking hole in my arm and two weeks later I got the results. I luckily don't have it very seriously and they gave me desoximetasone to put on it, and on any more that popped up. I guess they're triggered by stress. I've had a couple more tiny spots over the past two years, but they went away pretty much within two days of applying the ointment.

Message 28 of 29 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 24, 2012

bfear333 wrote:
he does not need your tip. im sure your fat too.

Don't forget, many forum members have seen your picture. You should think twice before you call someone fat.

Message 29 of 29 (57 Views)