Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Has sony made a a tablet yet?

Aug 7, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
Neither Google nor B!ng for me,Yahoo! is the right choice if you wanna keep your privacy.

LOL Yahoo being the most easy to crack into. + All they do is buy off other companies.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 11 of 13 (55 Views)
I Only Post Everything
923 posts

Aug 7, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

maarillianaire wrote:
Neither Google nor B!ng for me,Yahoo! is the right choice if you wanna keep your privacy.

LOL Yahoo being the most easy to crack into. + All they do is buy off other companies.

Ever wondr how Goooooogle and B!ng know what sites you browse? Thats the point of Google plus they track you 24/7 so they can "adjust it for you" woth B!ng they show ads and news from all the sites they track you on. And define "crack into" bc i know you dont mean hack unless your ignorant.
.................!!!
Message 12 of 13 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Aug 7, 2013

mdwalke wrote:
I got one more dumb question do you think that the xpera bet compatible with the ps4.

Yes.

At E3 they showed how a lot of games on PS4/Xbox One will have support/work with tablets.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 13 of 13 (49 Views)