Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Happy Tuesday everyone.

Nov 13, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Black Ops Twosday!

Black Ops? Grosssssssss Smiley Sad Its all about that PS All-Stars next week Smiley Very Happy

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 11 of 17 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I can't wait until tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I am sure it will be a fantastic game, but where is Activision's incentive to redefine the COD title, if people just keep falling into rank and buying every title?

I know, I know, sometimes BF and COD people disagree, but EA and Dice (specifically) reengineering the game engine to restyle, revamp and improve the series.  

I ask again, where is Activision's incentive to improve, if all the COD disciples just keep buying the same game, with different story twist and added zombies (not very original)?

Just wondering.  

BTW, I like both titles, but due to a limited budget, I must choose only one.  I bought COD MWF 2, because I did not like what I had played of BF2.  I bought BF3, for the same reason versus COD MWF3.  I didn't buy any Black ops, again, due to budget.

Moble

Message 13 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Black Ops Twosday!

Black Ops? Grosssssssss Smiley Sad Its all about that PS All-Stars next week Smiley Very Happy

Got a nice PSASBR fix from Beta.  Taking some time for Blops, then I'll bounce back and forth between the two.  But this Tuesday is BO2, Next one is PSASBR!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
moblesuit75 wrote:

I am sure it will be a fantastic game, but where is Activision's incentive to redefine the COD title, if people just keep falling into rank and buying every title?

I know, I know, sometimes BF and COD people disagree, but EA and Dice (specifically) reengineering the game engine to restyle, revamp and improve the series.  

I ask again, where is Activision's incentive to improve, if all the COD disciples just keep buying the same game, with different story twist and added zombies (not very original)?

Just wondering.  

BTW, I like both titles, but due to a limited budget, I must choose only one.  I bought COD MWF 2, because I did not like what I had played of BF2.  I bought BF3, for the same reason versus COD MWF3.  I didn't buy any Black ops, again, due to budget.

Moble

I'm a big BF3 fan.  I really do like that game a lot.  A good part of me suspects that I'll go back to it after I get my fill of BO2.  At the end of the day, though, it's all about who you game with.  I'll play a game based on my circle of gaming friends being there, active in that game, over every other factor.

This doesn't include the times I want to do a single player experience thing...  but I'm primarily a multiplayer type gamer in my personal time.

So, BO2, PSASBR, evaluate, then pick between them or BF3, then saddle up for GoW:A beta!

Oh and Farcry 3 in December...  Jeez I need more free time.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 14 of 17 (79 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12507 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Black Ops Twosday!

Call of Duty: Black Ops II and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? What about Hitman: Absolution?

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 15 of 17 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 14, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Black Ops Twosday!

Call of Duty: Black Ops II and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale? What about Hitman: Absolution?

Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 17 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Nov 14, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

This is a problem I'm facing, myself.  Especially with Farcry 3 in early December.  I've accepted that Hitman will likely be a 2013 play for myself, and i'll live vicariously through friends and their tales of the game while they play through it in the mean time.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 17 of 17 (47 Views)
0 Likes