MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: ~~Happy Birthday Pegasus46!~~

Jul 20, 2008

jasquarefan wrote:

Demon34 wrote:

jasquarefan wrote:

OMG happy birthday pegahax!!! I was gonna send you out my signed copy of MGS4, but shucks, you already got one! Oh well, too late Smiley Tongue...instead you get the next best thing!

Enjoy!~ Hope you have a great day =)

hey square....i mean since u put it out there i mea, i wouldn't mind you sending me the signed copy of MGS4 my way lol

Too late man...as soon as shun read this he offered to send me his signed copy of Trophy Bucks in exchange for my signed MGS4 and I just couldn't resist =P

Best deal in the 21st century thus far.

Shun should be recognized by the Guinness World Records Association as the only person in the world, outside of the development team, to own and have played a copy of Trophy Bucks.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 31 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4580 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Pegasus46 wrote:

Thanks everyone for the nice bday wishes... even lucifers strange ones =p lol  *glares at him for the 60 and grandma comment*  far from it =p  The obit was funny though.

lol Gadget, some of those could be useful, thanks.

bikini.... I owe you one for that haha.   *steals bikini's PS3* muahahaha

lmao at the frosted snakes, squarefan.  Feel free to send the game anyway, can never have to many signed copies haha.  XD

so peg u didn't like the little doggie lol

Message 32 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Platinum
72591 posts

Jul 20, 2008

How about a birthday hug?

Snake had to CQC the FedEx guy, but your goods should've arrived

Message 33 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Pegasus46 wrote:

Thanks everyone for the nice bday wishes... even lucifers strange ones =p lol  *glares at him for the 60 and grandma comment*  far from it =p  The obit was funny though.

lmao at the frosted snakes, squarefan.  Feel free to send the game anyway, can never have to many signed copies haha.  XD

I just noticed since Shun and Crono got promoted there aren't any full mods left. I'd be happy to step in and exploit I mean help out by filling any empty positions there may be. incase you should want the day off tomorrow.
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 34 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14288 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Pegasus46 wrote:

I just noticed since Shun and Crono got promoted there aren't any full mods left. I'd be happy to step in and exploit I mean help out by filling any empty positions there may be. incase you should want the day off tomorrow.

pffttt Robots don't take off.Smiley Tongue Her manufacturing date maybe today but she still has to work!

Message 35 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Tropic wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Pegasus46 wrote:

pffttt Robots don't take off.Smiley Tongue Her manufacturing date maybe today but she still has to work!

Well the old grey mare ain't what she use ta be. Making her work on her birthday probably counts as elder abuse. Poor wrinkly old gal 
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 36 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4924 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Wow is it that time of year already? Smiley Surprised Happy bday Pegasmus, mad huggles from teh Tifster and may you get all the birthday wishes your pegasy heart desires.

Should those include an armed Tifa wreaking vengeance on a certain 666-bearing member of the forums who is being evil to you on your special day of days, so be it XD 

-me prepares a trip and stabby weapons-

Thanks for everything you've done and all your encouragement Peg XD may your next year be ultimately more awesome, cuz you deserve it to be.

Message 37 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14288 posts

Jul 20, 2008

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Tropic wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Pegasus46 wrote:

Well the old grey mare ain't what she use ta be. Making her work on her birthday probably counts as elder abuse. Poor wrinkly old gal 

I'm outSmiley Surprised You just called uponthe wrath of an ancient evil!

Message 38 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30083 posts

Jul 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Pegasus46.  May you receive all you ask for and more!
Fastest Grandma In GT
Message 39 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Jul 20, 2008
HAPPY BDAY OMG HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!11

*TACKGGLES* XD
Message 40 of 50 (1 View)
0 Likes