Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
36552 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Congrats on the 40K, **bleep**.  You have entered an elite tier.  What are there - 4 other people who have done this?  Rather remarkable.

 

Message 11 of 40 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
36552 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

DrGadget wrote:

Congrats on the 40K, **bleep**.  You have entered an elite tier.  What are there - 4 other people who have done this?  Rather remarkable.

 


Seriously?  I abbreved SlashZaku and it got bleeped...  I don't even know what that is.  Is that a thing?

 

Message 12 of 40 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/24/2006
Offline
11498 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Congratulations on 40k Zaku!

LastShot-
Message 13 of 40 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
42139 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Thanks for the congrats everyone Smiley Happy


DrGadget wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Congrats on the 40K, **bleep**.  You have entered an elite tier.  What are there - 4 other people who have done this?  Rather remarkable.

 


Seriously?  I abbreved SlashZaku and it got bleeped...  I don't even know what that is.  Is that a thing?

 


That's odd Smiley Very Happy  Just tried it and yeah, my caps are censored for some reason Smiley Very Happy  Most just use one or the other instead of the full name but I'm currious as to why the 2 letters together are censored.  I honestly thought you called me something upon first glance Smiley Very Happy


Ratman, Carbo and Shun off the top of my head are in the 40K+ Club...or should I say Shun is in the 70K+ Club all by himself.  I think I remember when we transitioned to Jive, his post count went way up cause the forum accounted all the threads he moved as a Mod on Lithium before (I think that's what happened).


Message 14 of 40 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/24/2013
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013
-___________- congrats
Message 15 of 40 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

I going too hit 2k soonSmiley Happy

 

Message 16 of 40 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10405 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Congrats!

 

Here's to another 40k. Smiley Happy


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 17 of 40 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Thanks!Smiley Happy And cool name!

 

Message 18 of 40 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
36552 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

Thanks for the congrats everyone Smiley Happy


DrGadget wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

Congrats on the 40K, **bleep**.  You have entered an elite tier.  What are there - 4 other people who have done this?  Rather remarkable.

 


Seriously?  I abbreved SlashZaku and it got bleeped...  I don't even know what that is.  Is that a thing?

 


That's odd Smiley Very Happy  Just tried it and yeah, my caps are censored for some reason Smiley Very Happy  Most just use one or the other instead of the full name but I'm currious as to why the 2 letters together are censored.  I honestly thought you called me something upon first glance Smiley Very Happy


Ratman, Carbo and Shun off the top of my head are in the 40K+ Club...or should I say Shun is in the 70K+ Club all by himself.  I think I remember when we transitioned to Jive, his post count went way up cause the forum accounted all the threads he moved as a Mod on Lithium before (I think that's what happened).


Yeah.  He was the best ever at moving a thread.  A lot of times I would move one and he already moved it.  Then I had to undo the carnage of all those distracting links.  He was that good.

 

I could actually see him getting a 40,000 post increase from that.  And I won't begrudge him, since it took actual effort to achieve.  He earned those points, even if they weren't technically "posts".

 

Message 19 of 40 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 11/02/2004
Offline
24368 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Congratulations Zaku! Smiley Happy

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Message 20 of 40 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes