Reply
Feb 23 2013
By: SlashZaku Shinra Executive 42173 posts
Offline

Happy 40K to Me

39 replies 205 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

Well, here is post 40,000 from me.  Thought I'd expend it on this shameless/meaningless thread/post with the announcement Smiley Very Happy

 

40,000 posts of half-witted advice, laughing at others and postings of various gaming news.

 

That is all.  Carry on -->


Message 1 of 40 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7248 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013
I hit 7k the other day. I would have had it like 6 months ago if I posted my normal stuff Smiley Tongue
energy
Message 2 of 40 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42173 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

bm2919 wrote:
I hit 7k the other day. I would have had it like 6 months ago if I posted my normal stuff Smiley Tongue

I probably would have hit 40k a while back if the PS Lounge and Movies & TV Shows sections weren't archived =\  Those were big hang outs for me before their archiving.


Message 3 of 40 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/04/2003
Offline
7231 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Happy 40K! I just passed my 10 year anniversary on the forums on 2/4/13. Crazy!

Message 4 of 40 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
2375 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013
@ SlashZaku: Congratulations on your 40k!

@ Sir-Climhazzard: Congratulations on your 10 years.
Message 5 of 40 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/02/2002
Online
9638 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

congratz Slash

 

i think it will be another few years before i hit the 10k mark lol

Message 6 of 40 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/17/2003
Online
19207 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

Congrats on reaching the 40K post milestone.  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 40 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/21/2013
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

i just hit 3? idk Congrats you have 39,997 more posts than me.

Message 8 of 40 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
41822 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

Well, here is post 40,000 from me.  Thought I'd expend it on this shameless/meaningless thread/post with the announcement Smiley Very Happy

 

40,000 posts of half-witted advice, laughing at others and postings of various gaming news.

 

That is all.  Carry on -->


Good job, keep handing out that half-witted advice & laughing at others Smiley Wink.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 9 of 40 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
42173 posts
 

Re: Happy 40K to Me

Feb 23, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

Well, here is post 40,000 from me.  Thought I'd expend it on this shameless/meaningless thread/post with the announcement Smiley Very Happy

 

40,000 posts of half-witted advice, laughing at others and postings of various gaming news.

 

That is all.  Carry on -->


Good job, keep handing out that half-witted advice & laughing at others Smiley Wink.

 

BRIT-KO


They go hand-in-hand.  I give out the half-witted advice, person takes it making problems worse, I get my laughs when they update on what happened.  It all works so perfectly Smiley Very Happy


Message 10 of 40 (153 Views)