Jan 10 2007
By: XOOL~ Sackboy 594 posts

Halographical Images By Sony? The Next Thing In Technology?

8 replies 3 views Edited Jan 10, 2007
I was just browsing the internet and I saw this link on google about sonys next thing and I checked it out.
What I read is that Sony is working on the total FUTURE of technology as we know it!!!! They are planning to create a console like the PS3,
all the same features, awesome games, totally outragous graphics/sound, but what really blows me away that you can put this on a TV, but
if you want it can be floating in the air!!! OMG!!! I mean like just floating halographically. Anyway so this site says that if they ever make
it it will be by the year 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?
Cause it's possible some reallyreallyreally rich people already have halographical stuff.

Message Edited by XOOL on 01-10-2007 03:01 PM
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Re: Halographical Images By Sony?

Jan 10, 2007

XOOL wrote:
I was just browsing the internet and I saw this link on google about sonys next thing and I checked it out.
What I read is that Sony is working on the total FUTURE of technology as we know it!!!! They are planning to create a console like the PS3,
all the same features, awesome games, totally outragous graphics/sound, but what really blows me away that you can put this on a TV, but
if you want it can be floating in the air!!! OMG!!! I mean like just floating halographically. Anyway so this site says that if they ever make
it it will be by the year 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think?

I think if you're trying to be funny, you suck.
I also think that if you're trying to be serious, you should post the link.

Photobucket

Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Re: Halographical Images By Sony? The Next Thing In Technology?

Jan 10, 2007
You do know you're using the wrong word?.....

Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
594 posts

Jan 10, 2007
I'm not trying to be funny.
I'll try and get the link for you.
Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4613 posts

Jan 10, 2007

XOOL wrote:

What do you think?
Cause it's possible some reallyreallyreally rich people already have halographical stuff.

Message Edited by XOOL on 01-10-2007 03:01 PM

Oh and holographic is the plural and the singular, F.I.W.

Photobucket

Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Hmmm...I think it won't happen into the year 2020 or later....cause imo it's not possible to have a holographic vision....
IF you guys
have a problem
with the way I'm writing
deal with it
because this is how I do
it
I don't care if you think its dumb
or whatever you ppl say
its my way
not yours

now drop it already
Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1204 posts

Jan 10, 2007
i think that this would blow

Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Stupid Idea.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4565 posts

Re: Halographical Images By Sony?

Jan 11, 2007

Wonder Showzen wrote:

XOOL wrote:

What do you think?

I think if you're trying to be funny, you suck.
I also think that if you're trying to be serious, you should post the link.

really... you think you would have a link for this type of 'find'
and its 'holo' not halo. Plus, what you 'claim' might be false, i wouldn't put it past CiV to create somthing like this in the next 50 years. /Robot Happy
~
Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes