Reply
Dec 05 2006
By: brooks2392 Treasure Hunter 8407 posts
Offline

Halo2

10 replies 1 views Edited Dec 5, 2006
Havent played this game in a while and got it out today...lol fun times...i suck tho i got 11 kills tho YAY!
No Current Sig.
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2005
Offline
1558 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006
kool. i left halo 2 for gow. but after seeing the halo 3 trailer im getting hyped

Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20647 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006
i wanna get it because ive had a sony product all my life, now that i have a 360 i can actually play it without going to a friends house
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2005
Offline
12141 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2005
Offline
1843 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006
I stopped playing Halo 2 about a year ago, but I did play from launch night clear up the that point regularly.  I then just lost interest in it, definatly not near the quality as Halo Combat Evolved was.  I hope Halo 3 recaputres the classic gameplay.
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2005
Offline
1558 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006


BakedPigeon wrote:
I stopped playing Halo 2 about a year ago, but I did play from launch night clear up the that point regularly.  I then just lost interest in it, definatly not near the quality as Halo Combat Evolved was.  I hope Halo 3 recaputres the classic gameplay.



i should. halo 3 is were all those lose ends well be finished off. i can't wait!

Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/27/2005
Offline
8407 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006


KiLlEr99 wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:
I stopped playing Halo 2 about a year ago, but I did play from launch night clear up the that point regularly.  I then just lost interest in it, definatly not near the quality as Halo Combat Evolved was.  I hope Halo 3 recaputres the classic gameplay.



i should. halo 3 is were all those lose ends well be finished off. i can't wait!



Same Halo3 will OwN!!!!!!!!! Halo2's still fun because i never really played it that much
No Current Sig.
Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/24/2003
Offline
535 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006
brooks2392 wrote:


KiLlEr99 wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:
I stopped playing Halo 2 about a year ago, but I did play from launch night clear up the that point regularly.  I then just lost interest in it, definatly not near the quality as Halo Combat Evolved was.  I hope Halo 3 recaputres the classic gameplay.



i should. halo 3 is were all those lose ends well be finished off. i can't wait!



Same Halo3 will OwN!!!!!!!!! Halo2's still fun because i never really played it that much


HA!...i still play Halo: Combat Evolved A.K.A. Halo 1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2005
Offline
1558 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006


ManSlaughter wrote:
brooks2392 wrote:


KiLlEr99 wrote:


BakedPigeon wrote:
I stopped playing Halo 2 about a year ago, but I did play from launch night clear up the that point regularly.  I then just lost interest in it, definatly not near the quality as Halo Combat Evolved was.  I hope Halo 3 recaputres the classic gameplay.



i should. halo 3 is were all those lose ends well be finished off. i can't wait!



Same Halo3 will OwN!!!!!!!!! Halo2's still fun because i never really played it that much


HA!...i still play Halo: Combat Evolved A.K.A. Halo 1


halo 1 **bleep** i loved that games story line. so good

Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/20/2006
Offline
6345 posts
 

Re: Halo2

Dec 5, 2006
how many ppl r still playing online?
Add me, PSN xRobby
Photobucket
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other.'' - Niko Bellic
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes