Reply
Dec 27 2006
By: Remix1025 Wastelander 681 posts
Offline

Half-life...dunno which one?

6 replies 2 views Edited Dec 27, 2006
ok my friend just called me recently and he was asking about which half-life game to get....i know that theres a few out...half-life...half-life2...half-life 2 Ep 1...half-life 2 Ep 2....but he said he had read something about one of them (he forgot which one) that you can start playing it without knowing the story line of the previous one(s)....so if u own this half-life game...please tell me...thnx
Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/29/2006
Offline
3558 posts
 

Re: Half-life...dunno which one?

Dec 27, 2006
    HL2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: Half-life...dunno which one?

Dec 27, 2006
You shuld start on on the first, then the second.

It's an alright game.
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Half-life...dunno which one?

Dec 27, 2006
Episode 2 isn't out yet.

I'd start in order, going from 1 to 2 to episode 1. All are stellar, and I'd recommend buying all of them
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/18/2006
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: Half-life...dunno which one?

Dec 27, 2006


JDplasma11 wrote:
Episode 2 isn't out yet.

I'd start in order, going from 1 to 2 to episode 1. All are stellar, and I'd recommend buying all of them


yes i kno their all good...but he read about one of the new one's...that u can play the story mode without knowledge of the previous ones...which HL is that?
Photobucket
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 03/26/2005
Offline
15381 posts
 

Re: Half-life...dunno which one?

Dec 27, 2006


ps3playa wrote:


JDplasma11 wrote:
Episode 2 isn't out yet.

I'd start in order, going from 1 to 2 to episode 1. All are stellar, and I'd recommend buying all of them


yes i kno their all good...but he read about one of the new one's...that u can play the story mode without knowledge of the previous ones...which HL is that?


Episode 1 picks off right from 2, and you can play 2 without one but you'd miss a lot of the experience. Without the review, though, I don't know which one he's talking about
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 06/18/2006
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: Half-life...dunno which one?

Dec 27, 2006


JDplasma11 wrote:


ps3playa wrote:


JDplasma11 wrote:
Episode 2 isn't out yet.

I'd start in order, going from 1 to 2 to episode 1. All are stellar, and I'd recommend buying all of them


yes i kno their all good...but he read about one of the new one's...that u can play the story mode without knowledge of the previous ones...which HL is that?


Episode 1 picks off right from 2, and you can play 2 without one but you'd miss a lot of the experience. Without the review, though, I don't know which one he's talking about


Half-life 2 it is.....thanks
Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes