Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Hackers spotted in BF4 ALREADY!

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

I don't think SONY really cares about hacking in certain games. 

I reported one hacking that is going on  in MW3.  MW3 is still very active.  Just because it gets reported once, it needs attention ASAP. 

To me, they are not staying ahead of their game, only unless the problem becomes known to them and worse.  And, more reports are filed.  Then they fix it.  

Message 51 of 62 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

Phillyblunzz wrote:

Pc gameplay or not this is what was happening to me on Friday with the BF4 beta on PS3.

Hit from across the map with what seems like a shotgun, (one hit kill, only makes a single noise), but it is always done with an assault rifle!!!

Most of the time there is objects inbetween us so even if he was aiming at me he should have hit the object not me!!!!

This and have you ever seen a game where textures pop in, have you ever seen a game where the bad guys pop in and out, thats BF4 beta for me.

I may give it another go and this time I will record and come back here and post some video, pc gameplay or not this is my experience with Bf4 beta.

Or does anyone actually think the video shows the way the game is suppossed to work.

I've had this happen to me too. I keep thinking I got headshot sniped until it shows the kill cam. But it is a beta so they could actually be using a sniper I guess.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 52 of 62 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm sure majority of the games you've played already, a hacker has already went in and did whatever they pleased.

Some game developers enjoy hackers, to even modders. Actually, a hacker could even benefit a game developer. Allowing them to see the loop holes in their developing, so they can later try to correc them.

I'm finding it hard to see your point.

Glitches fine. I can see them wanting to fix these, since anyone can use and stumble upon them.

Hacking, "No".

Hacking is intentional, and if no one is hacking, then there is nothing to fix. So why would a developer want someone to hack their game, it's wasted developer dollars used in having to find ways to combat them.

There might be those developer/network coders that enjoy the challenge, but I'm going to guess that they aren't paying the bills.

I'm sure most Publishers and Developers would rather put their money into things that will earn them money, instead of combating "hackers". Again glitches is another matter.

Hackers exploit games, and boast about it on Youtube and other websites. Which leads to the developers taking notice, and improving their games, or adding patches to fix exploits and even glitches to be patched. It's pretty common sense.

& yes, of course game developers don't enjoy hackers playing their games, but the most they can do is either find a way to combat hackers with bans from the server, or figure out how to program their games better. Regardless if people see it or not, it doesn't always have a negative side, and can benefit a game developer. Showing them flaws in their programming.

Plus, I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't stating they wanted hackers to exploit their games. Though, hackers help them out in a way, where they can combat them with patches for the exploits they've been doing. Also, I never stated anything about glitches. So I fail to see how this falls into anything I had stated in my first reply. Hackers, glitches, and mods are all different things. Though, it does take a "hacker" or exploiter to be able to do mods on a video game.  Something normal PS3's aren't capable of.

Message 53 of 62 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 8, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm sure majority of the games you've played already, a hacker has already went in and did whatever they pleased.

Some game developers enjoy hackers, to even modders. Actually, a hacker could even benefit a game developer. Allowing them to see the loop holes in their developing, so they can later try to correc them.

Glitches fine. I can see them wanting to fix these, since anyone can use and stumble upon them.

Hacking, "No".

Hacking is intentional, and if no one is hacking, then there is nothing to fix. So why would a developer want someone to hack their game, it's wasted developer dollars used in having to find ways to combat them.

There might be those developer/network coders that enjoy the challenge, but I'm going to guess that they aren't paying the bills.

I'm sure most Publishers and Developers would rather put their money into things that will earn them money, instead of combating "hackers". Again glitches is another matter.

Hackers exploit games, and boast about it on Youtube and other websites. Which leads to the developers taking notice, and improving their games, or adding patches to fix exploits and even glitches to be patched. It's pretty common sense.

& yes, of course game developers don't enjoy hackers playing their games, but the most they can do is either find a way to combat hackers with bans from the server, or figure out how to program their games better. Regardless if people see it or not, it doesn't always have a negative side, and can benefit a game developer. Showing them flaws in their programming.

Plus, I think you misunderstood me, I wasn't stating they wanted hackers to exploit their games. Though, hackers help them out in a way, where they can combat them with patches for the exploits they've been doing. Also, I never stated anything about glitches. So I fail to see how this falls into anything I had stated in my first reply. Hackers, glitches, and mods are all different things. Though, it does take a "hacker" or exploiter to be able to do mods on a video game.  Something normal PS3's aren't capable of.

I do find it funny though they do this.  Not really sure, what it is, they are looking to get from it, views?  They exploit, and brag about how great they are, but can't play for crap without cheating/hacking.  I hope you say what is true about the developers, because I know of a glitch going on right now, and its getting worse by the minute, its been out for a long time.  I reported it to Activision and they told me, they were unaware of the glitch/hack.  Truly sad, it has to take place in the first pace. 

Message 54 of 62 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 8, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hacking, "No".

I do find it funny though they do this.  Not really sure, what it is, they are looking to get from it, views?  They exploit, and brag about how great they are, but can't play for crap without cheating/hacking.  I hope you say what is true about the developers, because I know of a glitch going on right now, and its getting worse by the minute, its been out for a long time.  I reported it to Activision and they told me, they were unaware of the glitch/hack.  Truly sad, it has to take place in the first pace. 

I don't know how every game developer is, though I've known developers to take notice of Youtube for their own games. To see what users are doing with their servers, or even game files. It seems like it's harder to combat exploiters on a PC, than versus a console. Though, there is countermeasures in place on consoles, at least with a PS3. That if someone doess mess up, they'll be bricked anyway.

Message 55 of 62 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hacking, "No".

I don't know how every game developer is, though I've known developers to take notice of Youtube for their own games. To see what users are doing with their servers, or even game files. It seems like it's harder to combat exploiters on a PC, than versus a console. Though, there is countermeasures in place on consoles, at least with a PS3. That if someone doess mess up, they'll be bricked anyway.

What shocking to me is that, I reported a hack to Activision and they didn't even have it on file.  So, I was kind of shocked about that.  I know what you mean, because if I know about it, they have to know about it.  I didn't think hacking really took place and just because I know about don't necessarily  know how to do it.  I reported it.   I'm not for cheating on the PSN anyway!

Message 56 of 62 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 8, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

UnrealButcher wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hacking, "No".

What shocking to me is that, I reported a hack to Activision and they didn't even have it on file.  So, I was kind of shocked about that.  I know what you mean, because if I know about it, they have to know about it.  I didn't think hacking really took place and just because I know about don't necessarily  know how to do it.  I reported it.   I'm not for cheating on the PSN anyway!

Yesterday, my friends were telling me how these two dudes posted a Youtube video of GTA V, and it showed some exploit. Though, the guys had their ids listed in the video. Rockstar somehow got ahold of the video, and took away  their money and ranks. So developers do take notice, or at least some do.

Message 57 of 62 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Oct 8, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Edit: Youtube link to "Battlefield 4 Beta Hacker Alert @EA_DICE @EA_Battlefield @Battlefiel..." removed for profanity

U--J

That is one of my points and why sony bans me for speaking the truth. Now imagine paying for online and this happens which I am sure it will. For sony never has dealt with the hackers, modders or what ever else name you care to label. So now you see why I say sony should keep the ps4 online for free.

Yeah its cool to have servers but not if there is going to always be a hacker ruining a great game with friends!

Except this is PC footage. So your crying is all for nothing!

Toxic, maybe not but you know its going to happen. It always does.. Sony never has done anything to deal with any coders, glitchers, modder etc... IN any console.

Fact

Sony crackced down on Console hacking and permma banned those who were doing so. The online in game hackers are not a rampent problem like on PC. The chances of running into one in game online is slim and when you do its easy to just swap to a different lobby and you can still report them as well. 

Your fact is not fact b/c you have no way of proving it, as well as much of the things you post as fact but are just opinion. You have no way of knowing what will be done for the PS4 system as far as online hackers go and your not even getting PS + so online hackers should not even be a concern to you so why do you even care? Or are you just complaining again just for the sake of complaining?

Sony takes console hacking very seriously and we can expect he same crack down on the PS4 as we saw with the PS3

Guess you forgot a couple of years ago the same fello who broke the apple iphone, broke the ps3. After that sony had no way to fix and those individuals couldn't be stopped. Even now on the ps3 I am 100% sure there are quite a few of them, all you had to do was look. But you keep believing there is nothing wrong. Just forget that its not bad programming or perhaps a bad update when you console freezes or resets. Or when some characters can do things that yours can't.

lol pathetic.

Message 58 of 62 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13053 posts

Oct 8, 2013
If you hate sony so much why are you here?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 59 of 62 (92 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Oct 8, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
If you hate sony so much why are you here?

To enlighten us and spread word of his gospel.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 60 of 62 (89 Views)