MVP Support
5187 posts

Re: Hackers spotted in BF4 ALREADY!

Oct 7, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

XBox.com used to have a forum dedicated to banned accounts. It was very entertaining to watch people complain about being banned, saying they didn't do anything. People used to troll these posts laughing at them, because they knew the Mods that ruled those forums had access to their accounts and would come in and slam the OP with what they did. The Mods eventually told everyone that they couldn't post in the threads, but it was still fun to watch the lies the OP's had to say.

Hopefully Sony will be able to do "account linked" bans >> "console" bans >> "IP" bans. Do that and people might not want to do it as often with having to pay. I also liked that MS set people's achievements to Zero and put cheater on their accounts for game saving (or whatever it's called).

Best solution if there are cheaters, is to get a dedicated group together for doing private games if the game will allow you to progress on any leveling of weapons, equipment and vehicles and such. That's what I'd do. 

OMG Yes, that wasone of my favorite things Microsoft did to cheaters.

That would be the best option. You grief and cause problems, your account get banned. You keep creating accounts, and causing problems, your console get banned. Still cause problems, IP ban.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 21 of 62 (854 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 7, 2013
This is pc. Not surprising. The only console game I've seen hacked is cod which is also not surprising. Glad I'm on console so I don't have to deal with aimbots and god mode.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 62 (853 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Oct 7, 2013

kythunder wrote:

Anyone that uses a Jailbroke console can cheat in any online game and there is nothing that Sony or the devs online can do about it,have already sen them online also in GTAV online as well,they can't be banned for life as they are just using a spoofed console id and can change it at anytime,and when they are doing this they aren't using their main PSN ID,theyhave multiple additional accounts to play with and don't care if those get banned or not,they ban one they just use another and get right back on,they can't be stopped anymore on current gen systems.

mac adress banning will kick there console of permidently

Message 23 of 62 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Edit: Youtube link to "Battlefield 4 Beta Hacker Alert @EA_DICE @EA_Battlefield @Battlefiel..." removed for profanity

U--J

That is one of my points and why sony bans me for speaking the truth. Now imagine paying for online and this happens which I am sure it will. For sony never has dealt with the hackers, modders or what ever else name you care to label. So now you see why I say sony should keep the ps4 online for free.

Yeah its cool to have servers but not if there is going to always be a hacker ruining a great game with friends!

Message 24 of 62 (839 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 7, 2013

After watching the video.

"Meh its Beta" 

but a minutes later...

"Wait a moment doesn't look hacking at all since it also happends to me as well (i think at least for PS3 Beta...)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 25 of 62 (834 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Oct 7, 2013

Our Champion hath returned.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 26 of 62 (833 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13090 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Edit: Youtube link to "Battlefield 4 Beta Hacker Alert @EA_DICE @EA_Battlefield @Battlefiel..." removed for profanity

U--J

That is one of my points and why sony bans me for speaking the truth. Now imagine paying for online and this happens which I am sure it will. For sony never has dealt with the hackers, modders or what ever else name you care to label. So now you see why I say sony should keep the ps4 online for free.

Yeah its cool to have servers but not if there is going to always be a hacker ruining a great game with friends!

Except this is PC footage. So your crying is all for nothing!

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 27 of 62 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Oct 7, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Yup that's why I won't purchase it.. Sony needs to ban all those hackers on the spot for life... I am tired of hackers in games it ruins the game time play.. Even if we report the players they will still be allowed to play the game

Yep me too, I'm not purchasing BF4 either or cod ghost.

Message 28 of 62 (805 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 7, 2013

I'm sure majority of the games you've played already, a hacker has already went in and did whatever they pleased.

Some game developers enjoy hackers, to even modders. Actually, a hacker could even benefit a game developer. Allowing them to see the loop holes in their developing, so they can later try to correc them.

Message 29 of 62 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

U--J

Sony does not ban you, the moderators here ban you ( who do not work for Sony in anyway b/c they are just regular game players like we all are ) You are banned for the endless annoying and untruthful posts that you post. 

Message 30 of 62 (797 Views)
0 Likes