Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Yep, because you will never see Shawn Thornton, give a dirty hurt.  He's like the cop on his beat.  You screw with my team, you will have problems.  Don't be afraid that, if you dish it, you better be able to take it.  I would love to see him fight in the UFC, it would certainly be on hot ticket.  

Yes, I do agree with you that, Chara should've gotten at least 2 games, but how he didn't get anything, is beyond me.  Montreal did embellish that though.  Over reacted.  Yes, it was a hard hit, but Pacioretty, could've skated off on his own.  Yes, it was totally absurd, they actually called the police on that incident.  

Couldn't stand Avery either.  I think the Cooke, incident is a dead issue now, but if he does something again, he will be in trouble and he knows, he has to watch himself.  He's already got one bad mark on his record.  

I can't stand Ulf Samuelsson either.  Dirty most SOB, out there.  But hey, look where Neely is now.  Although he didn't win the cup as a player, he won it in a suit.  Mario and Crosby, are the biggest cry babies, in the NHL.  Crosby, may have won the cup and the youngest to do so, and I still wouldn't want him on my team.  I wonder what Ulf Samuelsson is doing now.  Probably sitting at home wasting his money and getting drunk and fat.  If I saw that SOB, on the street, I'd punch him in the face and then I would be in jail.  It'd be worth it though.  

The league, needs to enforce these dirty hits and start adding fines and being tough, like football.  And, deal with the concussions a lot better.  

Message 11 of 832 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Ulfy is coaching Modo hockey in Sweden now.

One player from the Penguins I actually respect is / was Jager.  The dude is still playing.  Way to go.

Yeah, I go back to that Cup the Penguins won, and the glaring one sided refereeing in Game seven is still inexcusable.  I am not a huge conspiracy theorist, but you know the League wanted Crosby to get that Cup.

If you ever have the time, go back and watch that game seven.  The wings were being called for Interference, up and down the boards.  Most, if not all of it was BS.  As well, the Penguins were blatantly guilty of interference the whole game, and only got called on it a handful of times.

Check out the six man attack of the Penguins in the offensive zone, that none of the refs noticed.  It lasted about 45 seconds, and they did not score, but immediately after the puck was cleared, the Wings got called on a completely BS interference call which led to a Power Play goal by the Penguins.  BS!

Regardless, I hope the Penguins never win another Cup while Crosby is on the team.  He of all people, should keep his mouth shut.

No one really touched Gretzky, once it was clear how good he was.  This being said, Gretzky barely hit anyone. He played clean, so people left him alone.  Crosby throws cheap shots and then hides behind Cooke and Steve MacIntyre.

Back to Cooke for a second; I don't think it was his new bride, or God that made Cooke change.  I think it was MArio, because it was becoming hard to make a case for Crosby's injury being the result of dirty players, when he employed one of the dirtiest in the game right now.  I think the organization told him to cool it, so they could make a case against other teams.  Crosby's last concussion, was actually on a clean hit during the Winter Classic.  Unfortunately for Crosby and other concussion sufferers, once you have one, they come more easily.

I have actually seen teams get on their own players, from time to time, regarding dirty play.  Although they do not make it public, you always hear the leaked truths from local reporters regarding such incidents.  I think this comes from the idea, that they understand it could be them who gets knocked out by reckless play.

I think the Penguins biggest bully is actually Dan Bylsma.  I believe he is the root of their cheap antics.  He actually promotes it, I watch Penguins Capitals 24/7.  He is a **bleep**!

Moble

Message 12 of 832 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Hanna Storm is hot!!
Message 13 of 832 (326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
Hanna Storm is hot!!

O....Kaaaayyy....

Random.  Also, I will respectfully disagree on that one.  She is as hot as Suzy Kolber.  At least Joe Namath thought she was hot. Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 14 of 832 (324 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I am still mad the NHL Network stole Kathrine Tappen from NESN.

I miss you Katherine. Smiley Sad

Don't get me started on Heidi Watney

Insert Wolf Whistle HERE!

Moble

Message 15 of 832 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 10, 2012
I can't stand NESN sometimes when they do that. They took away Hazel May, went to MLB and same with Kathrine Tappen, both are very hot. I wish, Kathrine would come back. I'm not really a fan of Dale Arnold. I'd watch the women. I watch Felger & Mazz Radio on Comcast Sports Net. Learn a lot.

My tex messages have made the air waves. Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 832 (319 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
I can't stand NESN sometimes when they do that. They took away Hazel May, went to MLB and same with Kathrine Tappen, both are very hot. I wish, Kathrine would come back. I'm not really a fan of Dale Arnold. I'd watch the women. I watch Felger & Mazz Radio on Comcast Sports Net. Learn a lot.

My tex messages have made the air waves. Smiley Happy

I totally agree!

Hey Diddly Do yah Dale does nothing for me.  I stopped listening to AM 850 the day 98.5 started.  Way better.

Yes, I miss Hazel May the most. Smiley Wink

I don't expect Naoko Funayama to be going anywhere soon. Smiley Frustrated

Moble

Message 17 of 832 (313 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51440 posts

Dec 10, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
Hanna Storm is hot!!

Kathryn Tappen........ / Discussion Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 832 (309 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Dec 10, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Hanna Storm is hot!!

Kathryn Tappen........ / Discussion Smiley Tongue

Yeah, she is married to Jay Leach.  

Moble

Message 19 of 832 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Yeah I knew who she was married to. I hate when other networks steal our people away. ESPN, MLb, and NFL, NHL networks. All have done it. Still current.
Message 20 of 832 (352 Views)
0 Likes