Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48845 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 20, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Can't figure out why they keep putting Chris Bourque, on the power play.

He played his butt off the other night but I could find a lot better line to make up than to use him. Probably just returning a favor because of his dad I bet.

Im not overly impressed with him yet, then again I'm waiting for Seguin to wake up a bit more too....he did really good the other night though, they both did. 

 

Bourque is small and tends to get physically pushed off the puck a lot.    He needs to learn to protect it better like marchand does.

Message 241 of 832 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Lindy Ruff from Buffalo finally got fired! YAY!

16 YEARS years with Buffalo and won't let him finish out the season. I bet, he probably got a nice pay out. Later Buffalo. Can't stand ya!

Message 242 of 832 (64 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

4 days seems like forever! 

 

You guys see the flyers/pens last night? Philly won (good).   That rivalry is so intense.  But nothing like Boston  montreal rivalry.

Message 243 of 832 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48845 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 21, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Lindy Ruff from Buffalo finally got fired! YAY!

16 YEARS years with Buffalo and won't let him finish out the season. I bet, he probably got a nice pay out. Later Buffalo. Can't stand ya!


wow they didn't let him finish, i knew buffalo was getting restless but **bleep**!   I hate buffalo's team too :smileytongue:   Always annoy me when they play the B's....remember the hit on miller?  OMG!

Message 244 of 832 (46 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 21, 2013
Yeah he acted like a baby. He was out too far and fair game. Don't care who you are.

Its like, if a dumb person is out too far in the ocean and reports that sharks been in the area. Fair game butt head. LOL.

Message 245 of 832 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48845 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 21, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Yeah he acted like a baby. He was out too far and fair game. Don't care who you are.

Its like, if a dumb person is out too far in the ocean and reports that sharks been in the area. Fair game butt head. LOL.


LOL its like the guy last summer that went swimming on cape cod when shark warnings were out and got nibbled on, he didn't get hurt too bad but tried to blame the town he was swimming in for not protecting him from sharks...DUDE THEY CLOSED THE BEACH!  lol

Message 246 of 832 (38 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

rramsdell wrote:
Yeah he acted like a baby. He was out too far and fair game. Don't care who you are.

Its like, if a dumb person is out too far in the ocean and reports that sharks been in the area. Fair game butt head. LOL.


LOL its like the guy last summer that went swimming on cape cod when shark warnings were out and got nibbled on, he didn't get hurt too bad but tried to blame the town he was swimming in for not protecting him from sharks...DUDE THEY CLOSED THE BEACH!  lol


LOL I remember that but I don't think he got bit by a shark.   There  was no proof, only except was the media told us.   It was so obvious to me, some dumb turd, would be  doing something like that and be that stupid.  I still say it was a scam.   

 

Yay! BRUINS finally play tonight.

Message 247 of 832 (35 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48845 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 21, 2013

You got me to search for the story.  I found it.  They never did verify if it was a shark or not!   http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120730/NEWS11/120739977/-1/NEWS35

 

3 more hours until gametime!

Message 248 of 832 (28 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 21, 2013

See, and didn't this guy end up The Today Show, why because he could lie.

 

 

I wish people would start listening to me LOL

 

GO BRUINS!!

Message 249 of 832 (23 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4403 posts
 

Re: HOCKEY GENERAL

Feb 21, 2013

GO B's.

 

Sorry, I have been neglecting my own thread today, due to an increased amount of whiners about the $10 and the PS4 announcement last night.

 

BTW, I did not get the $10 yet or at all either.  Oh well.  I am not going to cry about it though.

 

Moble

Message 250 of 832 (22 Views)
Reply
0 Likes