2534 posts

Re: indian gangs.... :D

Apr 10, 2007

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Lucifer4569 wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:
i was just watching bbc and there talking about the rise in indian gangs in the u.k., i started laughing so hard...are you serious indian gangs ?....Smiley Very Happy who would take a group of wanna be 16yr indian thugs seriously (no offense)...i guess the reason i laugh is becaue in america we hear nothing of indian gangs...and the thought of one existing is just funny (well to me atleast)

Message Edited by Ashton305 on 04-09-2007 06:56 PM

Al Qaida, always looking for disafected youth to recrute

uhh if ur gonna stereotype at least get ur facts straight, al qaeda has nothing to do with india

i am indian and besides that post i think the idea of an indian gang is pretty funny lol, I agree that the indians who dress like thugs will probably never be a threat to anyone lol

A terrorist organization can recuit from anywhere and if they are joining gangs the are apt canidates.

well considering that the Al Qaeda has tried to help Pakistan gain control of Kashmir against India, and that they state that their religion is Islam, i don't think they'd be looking for Indians for their organization

i hate when ppl dunno anything and they just get their world new from american media.....but anyways dude their is a lot of indian muslims dont be saying dont have muslims and beside india was controled by the monguls who are muslims.

PSN ID: Arabian-Knight
Message 31 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 10, 2007

Gupdah wrote:

GajerDaZenMasta wrote:
I'm Indian and my uncle used to be in a gang in London. Its not much of a gang though, they would just honk their horns at the Muslim worship place when they drove by lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!! but thats messed but still hahahahaha

mmmmmmm i jst love that jucey steak am eating right know ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm

Message 32 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 10, 2007
just a note if you ever face those so called "indian gang" dont forget to have some sort of meat  and throw it at their face Lol.....or another way throw a bunch of hamburgers on them hahahaha

Message 33 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Yay more ignorance. Someone lock this garbage.

Message Edited by Clinton514 on 04-09-2007 08:30 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 34 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Yea it is easy to joke about it when your behind your keyboard..your an idiot ashton you generalize a group of people are you just naturally stupid or are your parents that way too? How do you know what person is in what gang? you say who would get scared of an indian gang yet you dont know who is in that gang..
Message 35 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2534 posts

Apr 10, 2007

swattkidd wrote:
Yea it is easy to joke about it when your behind your keyboard..your an idiot ashton you generalize a group of people are you just naturally stupid or are your parents that way too? How do you know what person is in what gang? you say who would get scared of an indian gang yet you dont know who is in that gang..

i think hes part of those gangs

Message 36 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Apr 10, 2007
*i'm talking to swattkid*

i'm not genralizing anybody...i was just saying in the u.s. we do not have a problem with indian gangs...only black, white, latino, and some asian...and that people of indian decents are not really viewed as "gangsters" or "hardcore criminals" so to hear about a gang like that would be rare and kind of funny since "most" americans don't think of indian folks as threat
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 37 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6619 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Indian gangs.

Message 38 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:
*i'm talking to swattkid*

i'm not genralizing anybody...i was just saying in the u.s. we do not have a problem with indian gangs...only black, white, latino, and some asian...and that people of indian decents are not really viewed as "gangsters" or "hardcore criminals" so to hear about a gang like that would be rare and kind of funny since "most" americans don't think of indian folks as threat

Your not generalizing anythingSmiley Indifferent did u read what you wrote? but w/e im just saying its pretty stupid and ignorant to say something like this post...and no im not in an indian gang lmaoSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by swattkidd on 04-09-2007 05:50 PM
Message 39 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes