Reply
Apr 10 2007
By: Ashton305 Big Daddy 19357 posts
Offline

HEY MODS LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE...2 MANY ANGRY PEOPLE

46 replies 2 views Edited Apr 10, 2007
i was just watching bbc and there talking about the rise in indian gangs in the u.k., i started laughing so hard...are you serious indian gangs ?....Smiley Very Happy who would take a group of wanna be 16yr indian thugs seriously (no offense)...i guess the reason i laugh is becaue in america we hear nothing of indian gangs...and the thought of one existing is just funny (well to me atleast)

Message Edited by Ashton305 on 04-09-2007 06:56 PM

Message Edited by Ashton305 on 04-09-2007 08:59 PM
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 46 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/16/2007
Offline
7298 posts
 

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 9, 2007
lol i would laugh if they tried to acj tough in front of me


Message 1 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: indian gangs.... :D

Apr 9, 2007
I have lived inLos Angeles my entire life and the gangs I fear the most are Tongs, Russian, Tongan, and white motercycle gangs.

Message 2 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 9, 2007
Are you talking about native american gangs?..
Message 3 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
19357 posts
 

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 9, 2007


swattkidd wrote:
Are you talking about native american gangs?..



no..the other indian
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 4 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/24/2006
Offline
3440 posts
 

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 9, 2007
yeah i bet it's REALLY funny when people start losing their lives huh? and hate crimes go so unnoticed in the UK, maybe these gangs are for their own protection. wouldn't be the first time it happened.
Then again, well, actually nevermind.
Message 5 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
19357 posts
 

Re: indian gangs.... :D

Apr 9, 2007


CNNboy wrote:
I have lived inLos Angeles my entire life and the gangs I fear the most are Tongs, Russian, Tongan, and white motercycle gangs.


o'rly...why ?
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 6 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2000
Offline
8491 posts
 

Re: indian gangs.... :D

Apr 9, 2007


Ashton305 wrote:
i was just watching bbc and there talking about the rise in indian gangs in the u.k., i started laughing so hard...are you serious indian gangs ?....Smiley Very Happy who would take a group of wanna be 16yr indian thugs seriously (no offense)...i guess the reason i laugh is becaue in america we hear nothing of indian gangs...and the thought of one existing is just funny (well to me atleast)

Message Edited by Ashton305 on 04-09-2007 06:56 PM

Al Qaida, always looking for disafected youth to recrute
There won't be any custom avatars Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: indian gangs.... :D

Apr 9, 2007


Ashton305 wrote:


CNNboy wrote:
I have lived inLos Angeles my entire life and the gangs I fear the most are Tongs, Russian, Tongan, and white motercycle gangs.


o'rly...why ?



I grew up around motercycle gangs, and have always feared Hells Angeles, Mongols, etc.....bad group of guys imo.

Message 8 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2003
Offline
7844 posts
 

Re: indian gangs....:D

Apr 9, 2007


Ashton305 wrote:


swattkidd wrote:
Are you talking about native american gangs?..



no..the other indian


Photobucket
Message 9 of 47 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes