Big Daddy
19357 posts

Re: indian gangs.... :D

Apr 10, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:
*i'm talking to swattkid*

i'm not genralizing anybody...i was just saying in the u.s. we do not have a problem with indian gangs...only black, white, latino, and some asian...and that people of indian decents are not really viewed as "gangsters" or "hardcore criminals" so to hear about a gang like that would be rare and kind of funny since "most" americans don't think of indian folks as threat

Your not generalizing anythingSmiley Indifferent did u read what you wrote? but w/e im just saying its pretty stupid and ignorant to say something like this post...

Message Edited by swattkidd on 04-09-2007 05:49 PM

are you indian yourself...?...because i was not trying to be "racist"...you just took what i was saying diffrently...+ i was referring to the indian gangs in the "U.K."...not AMERICA
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 40 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Apr 10, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

i'm not genralizing anybody...i was just saying in the u.s. we do not have a problem with indian gangs...only black, white, latino, and some asian...and that people of indian decents are not really viewed as "gangsters" or "hardcore criminals" so to hear about a gang like that would be rare and kind of funny since "most" americans don't think of indian folks as threat

Your not generalizing anythingSmiley Indifferent did u read what you wrote? but w/e im just saying its pretty stupid and ignorant to say something like this post...

i know ashton how can you say you arnt generalizing?
and i dont know about where you live probably in some oaky town but out here in california, the bay area for example there is a bunch of indian gangs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 41 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:

swattkidd wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

are you indian yourself...?...because i was not trying to be "racist"...you just took what i was saying diffrently...+ i was referring to the indian gangs in the "U.K."...not AMERICA

um...n00b?
you specifically said ""most" aimericans dont think of indian folks as a thread"
and like you were just saying, in the "US"
Message 42 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Ashton305 wrote:

swattkidd wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

Okay i am not Indian as in from india but that doenst matter, im not even saying you should fear indian gangs and that its good there are indian gangs, but you still are generalizing by saying the indian gangs in the UK are different from any other people in the UK and those people are any different from the people in america..
Message 43 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1200 posts

Apr 10, 2007

swattkidd wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

swattkidd wrote:

Ashton305 wrote:

Okay i am not Indian as in from india but that doenst matter, im not even saying you should fear indian gangs and that its good there are indian gangs, but you still are generalizing by saying the indian gangs in the UK are different from any other people in the UK and those people are any different from the people in america..

exactly. have you ever been to the UK  and actually seen what Indain gangs are like? i HIGHLY doubt it...but yet you talk like indian people are some different people or something.

Message Edited by Sholin_Seal on 04-09-2007 05:57 PM
Message 44 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Apr 10, 2007
look here...i don't have time to arugue with you guys...have a nice day
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 45 of 47 (0 Views)
0 Likes