Jan 06 2007
By: AAABattery Treasure Hunter 7692 posts

HELP needed!

4 replies 3 views Edited Jan 6, 2007
About 1 min ago i was spraying this object with black primer. Then when i sprayed again it got all over my face! (i didn't know that i had the cap on backwards) So can PSU help me here and tell me how to get black primer off of my face!
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 1 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Re: HELP needed!

Jan 6, 2007
um take a wash cloth lots of soap an RUB LIKE CRAZY, or go  to your doctor

Message 2 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Jan 6, 2007
ahhahahahaahhahaha that was dumb haha but anyway to get it of use either a paint remover that is ok to go on skin or something liek goof off, but porbbaly do it fast becuase nto probably the best thing for your face otehr than that... LOTS of soap and hot water have fun
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3008 posts

Jan 6, 2007

kishou wrote:
About 1 min ago i was spraying this object with black primer. Then when i sprayed again it got all over my face! (i didn't know that i had the cap on backwards) So can PSU help me here and tell me how to get black primer off of my face!

First get a giant bucket of paint thinner then dip you whole head into the bucket and hold under for about 15 min then if you survive that wash your face.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - darkdeath43
Message 4 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Jan 6, 2007
**bleep** ouch ok i did the scrubbing thing with soap and it worked! except now my face hurts sooo much! Thx for all of your guys help!
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 5 of 5 (3 Views)
0 Likes