Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1175 posts

Re: HDTV question

Nov 25, 2006
Oh yeah, theres no point in 1080p unless u have a 50"+ TV, if less, it doesnt look better than 1080i or 720p.
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8557 posts

Nov 25, 2006
Someone hear that knows a lot about hdtvs need to make a thread with a whole bunch of info about tvs and there qualitys.  It would be a hell of a thread here on off-topic.  Maybe it will stop all the hdtv questions.
|My Gaming Set-up| |GO CARDS, CAVS, & COWBOYS!|Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5734 posts

Nov 25, 2006

holla812 wrote:
Someone hear that knows a lot about hdtvs need to make a thread with a whole bunch of info about tvs and there qualitys.  It would be a hell of a thread here on off-topic.  Maybe it will stop all the hdtv questions.

So I can search through hundreds of pages trying to find my answer? No thanks. These One and only threads are getting out of hand, too many. Soon enough we won't be able to post threads, just replys.

And don't worry, this thread will die eventually and you won't miss out on your oh so interesting off topic threads that our worthy of being looked at.

Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8557 posts

Nov 25, 2006

Stones2k6 wrote:

holla812 wrote:

So I can search through hundreds of pages trying to find my answer? No thanks. These One and only threads are getting out of hand, too many. Soon enough we won't be able to post threads, just replys.

And don't worry, this thread will die eventually and you won't miss out on your oh so interesting off topic threads that our worthy of being looked at.

I want the thread myself.  I need some info. on hdtv also.  One more thing.  My threads aint spam.  I dont post many threads.  I reply.
|My Gaming Set-up| |GO CARDS, CAVS, & COWBOYS!|Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes