Wastelander
562 posts

Re: Guys side of the story/OUR RULES

Apr 13, 2013
Man, telling Gadet to "Get the Hell out of here" is really not what you want to say.

You should just at least edit it with the word " I GOT THIS FROM THE FB PAGE" right on the front page so that anyone can see clearly so that this thread won't turn into a woman right debate.

But well since you don't care and would probably not edit anything anyway or either very lazy, well, prepare to have a heated and long OFF-TOPIC debate/fight with DrGadet that will lead to this thread getting locked.
Message 21 of 57 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Ill tell gadget, and anyone else on this forum whatever the hell I want, gadget can reply back all he wants, it doesnt matter, im not going to fight with him, hes just mad because I exposed him being sexist on another thread, so he nit picked a thread of mine to try and put words in my mouth, saying im going to abuse women because I think they should put the toilet seat down themselves.

Ill actually be married to a woman who isn't lazy, and doesn't get mad about a toilet seat. Does that make me a woman abuser? No.

I said get the hell out of here as in just get out of here, your statement is ridiculous type of way, thats the way I talk, don't take everything I say to heart you bunch of sensitives, dang. Like I said earlier, Gadget is not for womens rights, I have him on a thread proving how against he is towards women, so he can start this little fight, and ill just post the link and be done with it, I don't care. If anyone wants womens rights, its me, this whole thing was a joke.

Oh, no, ill edit it before too many people start getting butt hurt over it and accusing me of being this sexist pig, but I won't edit anything else, not my fault you can barely read english, considering you can barely type it. But ill edit it, don't worry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 22 of 57 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9140 posts

Apr 13, 2013

These so called rules were meant to be just a little bit of fun. It's all very stereotypical but there's a little truth to it, thus making it a little funny. No need to be dramatical or trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Smiley Wink

And BBK, you should know that "Get out of here" has an idiomatic meaning (=An exclamation of disbelief). And Ozz you should shut up. No one wins in pointless internet arguments. No one. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 23 of 57 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 13, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

These so called rules were meant to be just a little bit of fun. It's all very stereotypical but there's a little truth to it, thus making it a little funny. No need to be dramatical or trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Smiley Wink

And BBK, you should know that "Get out of here" has an idiomatic meaning (=An exclamation of disbelief). And Ozz you should shut up. No one wins in pointless internet arguments. No one. 

Thank ID Smiley Happy ( why not calling me Kaz like you used to?)

Message 24 of 57 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

Lol, thanks ID smiley face? Call me kaz like you used to? This is my point, Kaz, your a kiss up.

This is my thread the last time I checked, and ill argue if I so please. But it will get locked either way, because people like to take things way out of proportion. ID, I should shut up? I don't shut up ID, I never do, and I never will, so you better lodge that into your brain nice and hard right now, because this isn't going to be the last argument you see with me involved on here, I just can't seem to stay away from them. Smiley Wink

Good day to all of you either way, I don't want to say too many things to hurt your feelings and get me banned from the site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 25 of 57 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2917 posts

Re: Guys side of the story/OUR RULES -This was copied from a FB page-

Apr 13, 2013

Friendly reminder to keep all posts respectful and on-topic for the discussion at hand. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 57 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Super_Nova2k13 wrote:

Friendly reminder to keep all posts respectful and on-topic for the discussion at hand. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Could you delete his post on my thread, it's too Off-topic and flame baiting

Message 27 of 57 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

What a little snitch ^ Makes me laugh.

How about you quit replying to my threads? How about the mod deleted your posts in my thread? Oh wait, he shouldn't  have to, because i'm not gonna complain about it.

Message 28 of 57 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 13, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:

What a little snitch ^ Makes me laugh.

How about you quit replying to my threads? How about the mod deleted your posts in my thread? Oh wait, he shouldn't  have to, because i'm not gonna complain about it.

it won't be long and you will be banned for good off this forum because all you seem to do is argue with whoever you can and never actually contribute anything helpful...

why not actually try and get along with others on here? 

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 29 of 57 (52 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Apr 13, 2013

You can either take everyone's posts seriously, as they seemed to have taken yours, or take everyone's posts as a joke hidden under a thick layer of sarcasm. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 30 of 57 (47 Views)
0 Likes