Welcoming Committee
10447 posts

Re: Guys side of the story/OUR RULES

Apr 13, 2013

Normally I'd put tl;dr, but this was worth reading.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 11 of 57 (110 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Not my problem kaz, I don't post on behalf of your guy's eyes. Stop whining about caps, if it hurts to read it, get glasses.

I am not fixing anything, I posted it the way it was written. Unless you want to fix it for me, if you really feel the need to, then do so. The number 1 ruined it for you? Come on now...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 12 of 57 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4403 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I don't see how any man could have a long lasting relationship, if they follow this list.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 13 of 57 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 13, 2013
its not a long lasting relationship guide, its just what most men think. Girls have their way of thinking, guys have theirs. Doesn't mean to actually say this to a girl lol

But yea, I get **bleep** off when chicks hint things and dont just come straight forward, its stupid, but do I play along? Well yea, I want some of their pink, but thats the only reason. If I were in a marriage with someone, then I WOULD tell her straight up, woman, close the **bleep** lid yourself, look before you sit down, your a grown **bleep** woman. blaming me for her falling in the toilet smh..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 14 of 57 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Sounds like you're a male chauvinist.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 15 of 57 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37253 posts

Apr 13, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Sounds like you're a male chauvinist.

He clearly wants to see women abused.  No girl likes to sit on a toilet with the seat up.  Today it's leaving the seat up, tomorrow he's treating women like they do in Middle Eastern countries.  It's in all caps too.  He likes to shout at women.

These are not "our" rules.  He doesn't speak for me.  Real men don't need to shout rules abouthow many shoes is too many.  That's your opinion.  How do you know what the woman is thinking?  You can't possibly know.  Sounds like if you had your way they would be barefoot.

Rules should be listed in order of priority.  Making everything a number 1 priority just leads to failure, and in his case I'm assuming sexual frustration.  Might have something to do with him being "in shape" (round).  <-- See item #1 on his list - it's near the end.

Women have rights.  And stop shouting at them.  They have brains you know.  And how dare you impose your "Men's rules" on women?  We're not going to let you send the women back to the river to beat the clothes against a rock.  We're more evolved than that.  This is America.  Get used to it.

You go beat your clothes against a rock by the river.  See how you like it.

Message 16 of 57 (82 Views)
Fender Bender
2702 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Goddamn, people can't see the joke in this?  He got this list from facebook, it doesn't mean you have to take it serious lol.  Everyone has to be uptight and PC...

I do agree with the toliet seat one.  It's the most annoying thing.  How hard is it to look before you sit?  Kids don't even fall in the toliet lmao.  

And I had to laugh at this one LOL.

"DON'T ASK US WHAT WE'RE THINKING ABOUT UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO DISCUSS SUCH TOPICS AS FOOTBALL OR MOTOR SPORTS."

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 17 of 57 (77 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 13, 2013

LMAO funniest read I've had today!

Thanks itsnotozzyitsozz 

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 18 of 57 (69 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

Thank you dc, I forgot most of the Playstation community is made up of a bunch of gamers who like to take things too seriously.

It was on some FB page, I already said before, I thought it was FUNNY which is why I posted it. Gadget your the last one to talk about being a male chauvinist(sets birth pills thread anyone?), because the toilet seat remark, you think im going to abuse women? Get the hell out of here, I had to deal with my mother being physically abused right in front of me, I don't pull that **bleep**. Anyway, im not starting a fight over this, I thought it was funny, I posted it to get some laughs, but I forgot what forum I was at, grow a sense of humor people.

Message 19 of 57 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 13, 2013
I was the one who said male chauvinist, and I was joking as well. I forgot to put "/kidding". My apologies OP.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 20 of 57 (54 Views)
0 Likes