Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/26/2006
Offline
13470 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007
Awesome, can't wait:smileyhappy: I loved it on PS2



Message 11 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2006
Offline
6531 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/01/25/did-redoctane-confirm-ghiis-release-date/




I'll wait for the rumored wireless guitar before buying this for my kids. Last thing I want is one of them dropping the console on the hard wood floor
Message 12 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/01/25/did-redoctane-confirm-ghiis-release-date/




I'll wait for the rumored wireless guitar before buying this for my kids. Last thing I want is one of them dropping the console on the hard wood floor


Latency. :smileytongue:
 
You have an HDTV right?


Message Edited by Clinton514 on 01-26-2007 11:20 AM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 13 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 07/24/2001
Offline
41471 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007


SocomMaster11 wrote:
Awesome, can't wait:smileyhappy: I loved it on PS2


10 extra songs, DLC and hopefully co-op over Live.  Gonna be stellar!
(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
*New Game* Infinite Undiscovery
*New DVD* Protest The Hero
*New CD* System Divide - The Conscious Sedation

(((())))))))))))))))))==================================-----
LoTGD ~!~ RBN ~!~ got xheevos? ~!~ XNA Club ~!~ ** PS Past #1** ~!~ twitter
Message 14 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/10/2005
Offline
873 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007
Ya! It's out on my birthday!:smileyhappy:
PSN Name(Add Me): Parrocker XBL Name(Add Me): Parrocker
G.A.P. Member Since 02/12/07
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
For a sweet podcast head to this site http://web.mac.com/parrocker
Message 15 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2006
Offline
6531 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007


Clinton514 wrote:


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/01/25/did-redoctane-confirm-ghiis-release-date/




I'll wait for the rumored wireless guitar before buying this for my kids. Last thing I want is one of them dropping the console on the hard wood floor


Latency. :smileytongue:  Uh?!?
 
You have an HDTV right? Nope, why?


Message Edited by Clinton514 on 01-26-2007 11:20 AM


Message 16 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007


SlyTheBoss wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/01/25/did-redoctane-confirm-ghiis-release-date/




I'll wait for the rumored wireless guitar before buying this for my kids. Last thing I want is one of them dropping the console on the hard wood floor


Latency. :smileytongue:  Uh?!?
 
You have an HDTV right? Nope, why?


Message Edited by Clinton514 on 01-26-2007 11:20 AM




Some HDTVs have a ever so slight lag behind them. I'm guessing a wireless guitar would only worsen that problem. I may be wrong though..it's more than possible that they took all of these things into considering while creating it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 17 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/14/2004
Offline
2340 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007
any list of what the extra songs will be?


Message 18 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2006
Offline
6531 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero II comes out for Xbox 360 April 3rd

Jan 26, 2007


Clinton514 wrote:


SlyTheBoss wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/01/25/did-redoctane-confirm-ghiis-release-date/




I'll wait for the rumored wireless guitar before buying this for my kids. Last thing I want is one of them dropping the console on the hard wood floor


Latency. :smileytongue:  Uh?!?
 
You have an HDTV right? Nope, why?


Message Edited by Clinton514 on 01-26-2007 11:20 AM




Some HDTVs have a ever so slight lag behind them. I'm guessing a wireless guitar would only worsen that problem. I may be wrong though..it's more than possible that they took all of these things into considering while creating it.



In that case, playing a racing game would be awful but I haven't seen anyone complains about wireless controller/HDTV (non upscaling) lag before...

Message 19 of 19 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes