Jan 08 2007
By: Torey Fender Bender 4945 posts

Guitar Hero 2 Question

10 replies 4 views Edited Jan 8, 2007
I was wondering if it has a multiplayer mode where you can both play the whole song. My friend sais it does but I havent seen it before. And I havent beat the whole game on expert yet... Damn Jordan.
CLICK MY SIGNATURE TO SEE MY YOUTUBE PAGE
Message 1 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: Guitar Hero 2 Question

Jan 8, 2007

GHETTO COWBOY wrote:
I was wondering if it has a multiplayer mode where you can both play the whole song. My friend sais it does but I havent seen it before. And I havent beat the whole game on expert yet... Damn Jordan.

It should, but you have to have a separate guitar and everything.
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 2 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Yeah, both of you can play the whole song at the same time...just not the same exact stuff.  (ie one would be lead, and the other would be bass or rhythm)
Message 3 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

Jan 8, 2007

Im confused. wrote:
Yeah, both of you can play the whole song at the same time...just not the same exact stuff.  (ie one would be lead, and the other would be bass or rhythm)

no there is a mode you unlock by beating Medium its like pro face off or something.

you basically just both play the exact same song however hits more of the frets wins the battle.
Message 4 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9710 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Well first off, you don't need to beat Jordan to beat the game on expert, or any level for that matter. And there are two multiplayer modes that allows both players to play the whole song. Co-op mode has one of you playing lead guitar and the other playing bass or rhythm guitar. You won't be playing the same thing, but you'll both be playing the whole time. Pro face-off might be more of what you're looking for though. Both players play the whole song, so it's a true comparison of skill.
Message 5 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4945 posts

Jan 8, 2007
I know this, But he claims there was a mode that said. "Pro Face Off" I dont know, He said hes 100% sure and hes not really one to lie...

Im confused. wrote:

Message 6 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Jan 8, 2007

Rafe wrote:

Im confused. wrote:

no there is a mode you unlock by beating Medium its like pro face off or something.

you basically just both play the exact same song however hits more of the frets wins the battle.

Oh, really?  I went over to my friends how and there were two of his brothers playing, one was bass, and one was lead.  Thats where I got that from.  I have never really played it, but I did talk to them while they were playing.
Message 7 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4945 posts

Jan 8, 2007
I know but, To beat the game totally in my personal preferences you have to...

But yeah... I guess I shoulda looked after I beat it. I beat it once the normal songs then started a new Band and got half way through again... I should of looked on the other one.

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:
Well first off, you don't need to beat Jordan to beat the game on expert, or any level for that matter. And there are two multiplayer modes that allows both players to play the whole song. Co-op mode has one of you playing lead guitar and the other playing bass or rhythm guitar. You won't be playing the same thing, but you'll both be playing the whole time. Pro face-off might be more of what you're looking for though. Both players play the whole song, so it's a true comparison of skill.

Message 8 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6854 posts

Jan 8, 2007
There is a pro face-off.  Just beat the game on Medium or higher.
Message 9 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9710 posts

Jan 8, 2007

GHETTO COWBOY wrote:
I know but, To beat the game totally in my personal preferences you have to...

But yeah... I guess I shoulda looked after I beat it. I beat it once the normal songs then started a new Band and got half way through again... I should of looked on the other one.

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

I think you have to beat a certain difficultly level to unlock pro face-off mode. I forget which difficulty it is. Someone said medium, that might be it.
Message 10 of 11 (4 Views)
0 Likes