Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 09/11/2004
Offline
13339 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
I'm gonna buy a pack with Trippollette on it if they ever come out with one. But I have Guitar Hero I for PS2 so why buy those ones? Oh well, I bought the picture pack fer sure.
Message 31 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/10/2005
Offline
11045 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
Having to pay for songs from an old guitar hero doesn't seem to make any sense. Paying for downloadable content doesn't seem like a good system, just another way to get money out of customers.
Message 32 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/01/2005
Offline
5919 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
thats total crap  dude, everyone knows that most of the guitar hero players are teenagers, yet they keep releaseing 70s and 80s crap...

seroiusly, i would pay if they were any songs i actully know of, none of those songs came out this millenium, (incubus in 1999)

How about anything newer to download, every song on GH2 isnt good, except for nirvana, pearl jam, and STP, and maybe mcr but there emo so none cares. How about newer like modest mouse, bullet for my valenine, or underoath, that wpuld be fun to play
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
Worst generalization EVER.

P1STONS wrote:
thats total crap  dude, everyone knows that most of the guitar hero players are teenagers, yet they keep releaseing 70s and 80s crap...

seroiusly, i would pay if they were any songs i actully know of, none of those songs came out this millenium, (incubus in 1999)

How about anything newer to download, every song on GH2 isnt good, except for nirvana, pearl jam, and STP, and maybe mcr but there emo so none cares. How about newer like modest mouse, bullet for my valenine, or underoath, that wpuld be fun to play



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 34 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Offline
15503 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007


Clinton514 wrote:
Worst generalization EVER.

P1STONS wrote:
thats total crap  dude, everyone knows that most of the guitar hero players are teenagers, yet they keep releaseing 70s and 80s crap...

seroiusly, i would pay if they were any songs i actully know of, none of those songs came out this millenium, (incubus in 1999)

How about anything newer to download, every song on GH2 isnt good, except for nirvana, pearl jam, and STP, and maybe mcr but there emo so none cares. How about newer like modest mouse, bullet for my valenine, or underoath, that wpuld be fun to play





Agreed. Check the Xbox forums for Guitar Hero. One guy complains about the band Butthole Surfers being on there. Another guy comes up who apparantly had been a diehard fan of them when he was in high school. Next guy complains about Dead! being there and another guy comes saying that MCR is the best band out and he himself is an avid listener of Led Zeppelin and bands of that sort. There needs to be something here for everyone. If you don't like it don't buy it. I'm sure that the thousands of people who do like 70's and 80's music will outweigh you disliking their track list. Sorry buddy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 35 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/14/2004
Offline
32681 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007


Str8 Jacket wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
Worst generalization EVER.

P1STONS wrote:
thats total crap  dude, everyone knows that most of the guitar hero players are teenagers, yet they keep releaseing 70s and 80s crap...

seroiusly, i would pay if they were any songs i actully know of, none of those songs came out this millenium, (incubus in 1999)

How about anything newer to download, every song on GH2 isnt good, except for nirvana, pearl jam, and STP, and maybe mcr but there emo so none cares. How about newer like modest mouse, bullet for my valenine, or underoath, that wpuld be fun to play





Agreed. Check the Xbox forums for Guitar Hero. One guy complains about the band Butthole Surfers being on there. Another guy comes up who apparantly had been a diehard fan of them when he was in high school. Next guy complains about Dead! being there and another guy comes saying that MCR is the best band out and he himself is an avid listener of Led Zeppelin and bands of that sort. There needs to be something here for everyone. If you don't like it don't buy it. I'm sure that the thousands of people who do like 70's and 80's music will outweigh you disliking their track list. Sorry buddy.


I also agree with this.  The old stuff is probably the best stuff out there.  The newer stuff can be great, depending on the band, but the majority of it is easily overshadowed by good music.  It's not like teens these days refuse to listen to classic rock.

Message 36 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/28/2006
Offline
5733 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
It's expensive and it's all GH I songs.
Message 37 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
I might buy them just because I have like 4000 ms points because one time i thought i had 0 ms points so i bought 2000, but I actually had 2000, so after buying 2000 more I had 4000.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 38 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
7698 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007
Haha, it won't sell much then.
Message 39 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/14/2004
Offline
32681 posts
 

Re: Guitar Hero 2 360 Downloadables pricing/songs (ouch...)

Apr 11, 2007


PS1PS2PSPPS3 wrote:
It's expensive and it's all GH I songs.


Seeing how the 360 hasn't seen GH 1, these downloads have a point.

Message 40 of 48 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes