Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Re: Got my Nintendo Wii today: First impressions

Nov 19, 2006
I have Red Steel and it's fun but very hard to control. I'll get used to it in a while , I guess.

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 11 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
635 posts

Re: Re: Got my Nintendo Wii today: First impressions

Nov 19, 2006
well ur problem having trouble with the update because the server is very busy now
Image hosting by Photobucket]

Message 12 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Nov 19, 2006

who8myrice wrote:
Interesting. Can't you turn down the sensitivity on the Wiimote?

yep.
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 13 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5561 posts

Nov 19, 2006
Neat. Maybe now I'll think about buying a Wii in the future.

Message 14 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 19, 2006
COD 3 = sweet but extremely difficult. If the graphics are this good for the Wii, I can't image the graphics for the PS3 and 360. Very tough to play with the Wii, but I am beggining to get used to it. I think it's the best of the 3 games I have so far. I'd strongly recommend the Wii and all 3 of the games I have, especially COD 3.
Message 15 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Nov 19, 2006

NoAmBA wrote:
COD 3 = sweet but extremely difficult. If the graphics are this good for the Wii, I can't image the graphics for the PS3 and 360. Very tough to play with the Wii, but I am beggining to get used to it. I think it's the best of the 3 games I have so far. I'd strongly recommend the Wii and all 3 of the games I have, especially COD 3.

so red steel is good? or are the reviews right? and can u upload some videos of you playing the wii?
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 16 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14448 posts

Nov 19, 2006

NoAmBA wrote:
I got Madden 07, Call of Duty 3, and Zelda: TP. I'm enjoying all so far, except COD 3 which I haven't tried yet. Well I was figuring the controls would be hard to get used, but they are easy to pick up on and on Zelda the speaker on the controller is a nice touch. So far the only complaints I have on the controller is they are really sensitive which gets annoying at sometimes and other times it's very helpful and on the remote the buttons are kind of spread out which at times can take to much time to press two buttons that are spread out. Also I think the graphics are underrated. They clearly aren't as good as 360 and PS3 but they are a significant upgrade over the PS2, at least on Madden 07. The gameplay is much better then a lot of other systems but it's easy to get frustrated while your still learning. The only problem I'm having is connecting to the internet, I know I have a wireless connection in my house (using it right now on my laptop), I enter the key to connect and when I test the connection it won't go through. If anyone knows how to set that up, I'd be happy. But so far the Wii is an awesome system. Well worth the $250 and I'd recommend it to anyone.

I think the Wii is a great choice if you can't afford the PS3's right now. Although, as of right now, I'm saving up for a PSP.
Message 17 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Nov 19, 2006
The games look very second rate if you know what I mean.

Message 18 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10535 posts

Nov 19, 2006

SimMaster wrote:

We already know you don't like it soo many times. Still haven't given up trying to make your point across?
아자 아자 파이팅!!
Message 19 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Nov 19, 2006

fullmetalone wrote:

SimMaster wrote:

We already know you don't like it soo many times. Still haven't given up trying to make your point across?

What? This is like the first time I've dissed the Wii... I can't share opinions?

Message 20 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes