Reply
Dec 05 2006
By: pob-pnuk~ Wastelander 958 posts
Offline

Google=Youtube

5 replies 8 views Edited Dec 5, 2006
Google has bought Youtube i hope they dont change anything except make the videos downloadable
 
No, i won't join your crappy lameass forum!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 6 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Google=Youtube

Dec 5, 2006


pob-pnuk wrote:
Google has bought Youtube i hope they dont change anything except make the videos downloadable
 


Where have you been? They bought Youtube a while back...
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 2 of 6 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 03/30/2005
Offline
12141 posts
 

Re: Google=Youtube

Dec 5, 2006
Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2006, 03:03 GMT 04:03 UK

Old.
Message 3 of 6 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/25/2006
Offline
958 posts
 

Re: Google=Youtube

Dec 5, 2006


PSPplayer17 wrote:


pob-pnuk wrote:
Google has bought Youtube i hope they dont change anything except make the videos downloadable
 


Where have you been? They bought Youtube a while back...



sorry i just found out
No, i won't join your crappy lameass forum!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 6 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 12/13/2005
Offline
14373 posts
 

Re: Google=Youtube

Dec 5, 2006


pob-pnuk wrote:


PSPplayer17 wrote:


pob-pnuk wrote:
Google has bought Youtube i hope they dont change anything except make the videos downloadable
 


Where have you been? They bought Youtube a while back...



sorry i just found out


Okay
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 5 of 6 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: Google=Youtube

Dec 5, 2006


Grateful Dead wrote:
Last Updated: Tuesday, 10 October 2006, 03:03 GMT 04:03 UK

Old.


Yes it says so, but I didn't know about this before, qiute instesting.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 6 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes