Jul 29 2010
By: Vi3taZnDr4g0n Wastelander 834 posts

Good wireless mouses for laptops?

7 replies 11 views Edited Jul 29, 2010

Anyone have good reccomended brand wireless mouse for laptops? I would like to get one with a price range from 10 to 20 dollars. possible 25... but it has to be perfect Smiley Tongue thx. I only buy things from retail stores as I cant buy online things atm.

Message 1 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9755 posts

Re: Good wireless mouses for laptops?

Jul 29, 2010

Anything from Logitech. 

Message 2 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9075 posts

Jul 29, 2010

EliteGamer83 wrote:

Anything from Logitech. 

Yeah.
I've bought about 3 or 4 wireless mice. None of them ever had any problems. I don't like using wireless, because they aren't perfect, but they work fine for average use.

Message 3 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9755 posts

Jul 29, 2010

t3hlazy1 wrote:

EliteGamer83 wrote:

Anything from Logitech. 

Yeah.
I've bought about 3 or 4 wireless mice. None of them ever had any problems. I don't like using wireless, because they aren't perfect, but they work fine for average use.

Except Logitech newer 2.4 GHz laser/Darkfield mice. The range is astounding and there's no lag at all. I can use it in the next room over and it still responds without a hitch (just to prove the range is amazing). It's by far quick and precises enough to use as a gaming mouse. 

Message 4 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Jul 29, 2010

EliteGamer83 wrote:

t3hlazy1 wrote:

EliteGamer83 wrote:

Anything from Logitech. 

Yeah.

Except Logitech newer 2.4 GHz laser/Darkfield mice. The range is astounding and there's no lag at all. I can use it in the next room over and it still responds without a hitch (just to prove the range is amazing). It's by far quick and precises enough to use as a gaming mouse. 

and it's under 20 dollars?

Message 5 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9755 posts

Jul 29, 2010

Vi3taZnDr4g0n wrote:

EliteGamer83 wrote:

t3hlazy1 wrote:

EliteGamer83 wrote:

Anything from Logitech. 

Yeah.

and it's under 20 dollars?

Well... not the one I have. But they have cheaper ones. But you won't get a 2.4GHz mouse for under $20. You can get wireless RF though. Mine was $50.

Message 6 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jul 29, 2010

Yep Logitech, but my own broke for some reason... lol.

Message 7 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

Jul 31, 2010

just got my new logitech m305 wireless mouse with the dark fleur design. it looks sick and it matches with my laptops black sleekness too lol. im lovin the mouse so far... the nanoreceiver is sooo tiny i dont even notice it anymore. i highly recommend this mouse Smiley Tongue now sometime later this year i might go to decalgirl to order myself a skin for my laptop

Message 8 of 8 (11 Views)
0 Likes