Fender Bender
2702 posts

Re: Good lord!

Aug 21, 2013

I finally get the watch the replay on Hulu right now lol.

So hilarious that they just refer to him as "fat guy" lol

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 31 of 40 (102 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Aug 21, 2013

can you just imagine how awesome it would have been for Punk to have been in the attitude era?

Message 32 of 40 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Aug 21, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
I'm looking back at that sin cara vs ADR match and ADR kicked the s%$@ out of cara's hand. Ouch

Right? I thought I was the only one who saw it. The whole IWC was blaming Sin Cara but you could obviously see ADR kicked it. Cara was raising his hand but ADR just kept kicking I dont think he knew what was going on because the ref had to push him back and he kept kicking at him. Maybe it was just a work to get heat idk.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 33 of 40 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Aug 21, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

can you just imagine how awesome it would have been for Punk to have been in the attitude era?

I wish Cena was in the Attitude Era so he'd never get the push he's gotten in the current WWE as he'd be the bag boy/fodder to the likes of the big boys.

Message 34 of 40 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13229 posts

Aug 21, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I wish Cena was in the Attitude Era so he'd never get the push he's gotten in the current WWE as he'd be the bag boy/fodder to the likes of the big boys.

I think cena would of survived with his dr of thugonomics gimmick 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 35 of 40 (80 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Aug 21, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

i wonder what would have happened had he not started durring the "white rapper" fad. like at any other point.

that was the only thing that actually pushed him forward. his stupid songs and chain/lock necklace. thug life and that BS.

at least he will be gone for months.

though im dreading his return. because it will be in a big flashy manner, like coming in last at the Rumble and winning...  because he hasnt done that before... Smiley Mad

Message 36 of 40 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Aug 21, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I think his 'Superman' persona wouldn't have formed.  Fighting against Rock, Austin, Triple H, Brock, Benoit, Eddie, Kane, Taker, Angle, Jericho etc. (yeah, I know he's fought a lot of these guys over the years but this is when he's been the face of the company) when they were pushed over him and had more sway with the fans?  At the most, I highly doubt he'd be a main eventer.  Likely a mid-carder in bouts for the Intercontinental belt or pairing up with someone and being a tag team.

Message 37 of 40 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42170 posts

Aug 21, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

i wonder what would have happened had he not started durring the "white rapper" fad. like at any other point.

that was the only thing that actually pushed him forward. his stupid songs and chain/lock necklace. thug life and that BS.

at least he will be gone for months.

though im dreading his return. because it will be in a big flashy manner, like coming in last at the Rumble and winning...  because he hasnt done that before... Smiley Mad

Yep, enjoy it while it lasts Smiley Indifferent  I might start watching again cause he's gone.  Cause you know when he comes back, instant title shot Smiley Indifferent  **bleep** Smiley Indifferent  I really can't stomach the guy anymore.

I don't think I've ever like his persona.  When he started out with the whole 'rapper' thing, I just shook my head at it but to see him blow up the way he did, I was left wondering what the hell? Smiley Indifferent  I never get the general public a lot of the time with what they like and push (rap/hip hop, reality shows, John Cena Smiley Indifferent).

Message 38 of 40 (70 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

I think his 'Superman' persona wouldn't have formed.  Fighting against Rock, Austin, Triple H, Brock, Benoit, Eddie, Kane, Taker, Angle, Jericho etc. (yeah, I know he's fought a lot of these guys over the years but this is when he's been the face of the company) when they were pushed over him and had more sway with the fans?  At the most, I highly doubt he'd be a main eventer.  Likely a mid-carder in bouts for the Intercontinental belt or pairing up with someone and being a tag team.

he sucks at doing that persona too. he just all of the sudden has a burst of energy.

at least with Hulk Hogan you had him getting pumped up and the finger shaking, and with the Undertaker he has that creepy random sit up thing.  Smiley Very Happy

Cena just transitions from a chairshot to the head to a 5 knuckle shuffle without doing anything. awesome showmanship John, awesome.

Message 39 of 40 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2702 posts

Aug 21, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

I honestly think Punk would be a jobber or mid carder at best in the attitude era.  Don't get me wrong, i like punk but I think he's only over because of that 2011 pipe bomb promo.  He's great on mic but I still think his in ring work is sloppy imo.  I'd picture him in like WCW's the "Flock" for some reason lol.

Cena in the attitude era? Lol.  He's bad on mic worst in ring worker even today.  Even "thuganomics" marky mark Cena would be overshadowed by Scotty too Hotty and Brain Christopher's Too cool gimmick lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 40 of 40 (62 Views)
0 Likes