Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11068 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013
Waste of food = How to basic
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 68 (83 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1417 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

What are yall having for breakfast? 

 

I am having some reheated spaghetti. :smileytongue:


Just thought about it and im having spaghetti for dinner yes win for me

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 68 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
7174 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

Subion wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

What are yall having for breakfast? 

 

I am having some reheated spaghetti. :smileytongue:


Just thought about it and im having spaghetti for dinner yes win for me


Let it get cold then reheat

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png


_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 68 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2006
Offline
1417 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

Subion wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

What are yall having for breakfast? 

 

I am having some reheated spaghetti. :smileytongue:


Just thought about it and im having spaghetti for dinner yes win for me


Let it get cold then reheat


Right its better when reheated

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 68 (64 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
7174 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

Subion wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

Subion wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

What are yall having for breakfast? 

 

I am having some reheated spaghetti. :smileytongue:


Just thought about it and im having spaghetti for dinner yes win for me


Let it get cold then reheat


Right its better when reheated


It is always better when reheated...

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png


_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 68 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
4638 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

_Picon.320-240.jpg

 

Talking about keeping one's post afloat..I give this award..lol

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 68 (58 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
7174 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

 



Sweet2525 wrote:

_Picon.320-240.jpg

 

Talking about keeping one's post afloat..I give this award..lol


That does not make much sense when you could of not just posted that and left my thread to sink...

 

 

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png


_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 68 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2013
Offline
149 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013
Eggs, Cheese, Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Hash Browns and Salsa wrapped in a tortilla!! Mmmmmm.....
 photo sig_zps8bd32844.jpg
Reformed Xbox Player (6/23/13)
Online/Co-op: Battlefield 3 - Saints Row 3 - Killzone 2&3 - LittleBigPlanet Racing - FFXIV [Beta]
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 68 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/26/2012
Offline
628 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

Waffles with maple syrup and bacon.  And glass of orange juice with champagne.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 68 (40 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/19/2007
Offline
8694 posts
 

Re: Good Morning! What's for breakfast?

Jul 11, 2013

ixarix wrote:

Waffles with maple syrup and bacon.  And glass of orange juice with champagne.


you are a gentleman and a scholar.


~Fighting the Good Fight~
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 68 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes