Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Re: Good Morning PSU

Dec 12, 2006

PSPplayer17 wrote:
Anyone know how to cure a hurt back? I am guessing it's from picking my mom's entire bed up... but anyhow, it just started killing me, I mean so bad I can't stand.

go for a run....get warmed up and then stretch....try these stretches

Middle Back
Tips: Stand so your feet are shoulder width apart and your hands are on your hips. Twist at your waist until you feel a stretch. Hold for 10 to 15 seconds, then twist to the other side.

Middle Spine Stretch
Sit in a chair so your back is straight and your feet planted on the floor. Interlace your fingers behind your head, elbows out and your chin down. Twist your upper body to one side about 3 times as far as you can. Then lean forward and twist your torso to reach your elbow to the floor on the inside of your knee. Return to upright position and then repeat for your other side.

Lower Back
Tips: Get on your hands and knees, walk your hands in front of you. Lower your buttocks down to sit on your heels. Let your arms drag along the floor as you sit back to stretch your entire spine. Once you settle onto your heels, bring your hands next to your feet and relax. "breathe" into your back. Rest your forehead on the floor. Avoid this position if you have knee problems.

Floor Stretch
Lie down on your back and pull both knees up to your chest. Hold your arms under the knees, not over (that would put to much pressure on your knee joints). Slowly pull the knees toward your shoulders. This also stretches your buttocks muscles.

Try Advil too....
Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 21 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 12, 2006

Lt. Claybon wrote:

PSPplayer17 wrote:
Anyone know how to cure a hurt back? I am guessing it's from picking my mom's entire bed up... but anyhow, it just started killing me, I mean so bad I can't stand.

go for a run....get warmed up and then stretch....try these stretches

Middle Back
Tips: Stand so your feet are shoulder width apart and your hands are on your hips. Twist at your waist until you feel a stretch. Hold for 10 to 15 seconds, then twist to the other side.

Middle Spine Stretch
Sit in a chair so your back is straight and your feet planted on the floor. Interlace your fingers behind your head, elbows out and your chin down. Twist your upper body to one side about 3 times as far as you can. Then lean forward and twist your torso to reach your elbow to the floor on the inside of your knee. Return to upright position and then repeat for your other side.

Lower Back
Tips: Get on your hands and knees, walk your hands in front of you. Lower your buttocks down to sit on your heels. Let your arms drag along the floor as you sit back to stretch your entire spine. Once you settle onto your heels, bring your hands next to your feet and relax. "breathe" into your back. Rest your forehead on the floor. Avoid this position if you have knee problems.

Floor Stretch
Lie down on your back and pull both knees up to your chest. Hold your arms under the knees, not over (that would put to much pressure on your knee joints). Slowly pull the knees toward your shoulders. This also stretches your buttocks muscles.

Try Advil too....

Thanks

I did all of that, it still hurts, I supposed I am going to have to take some advil... I hate taking medications... but this is bad enough to where I won't mind.
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 22 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1932 posts

Dec 12, 2006
ive woken up.
showered.
brushed my teeth.
pee'd.
walked to school.
went to first class.
and now im in second class.
1026am
Message 23 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4534 posts

Dec 12, 2006
Got up, ate some cereal, and now I'm waiting for one of my dear good friends to arrive at my house. Just got back to Cali and I haven't seen him since summer, gonna hang out with him and play with his Nintendo Wii all day.
OTR
Message 24 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7820 posts

Dec 12, 2006

PnoyOutlaw wrote:

It's foggy outside and cold front is coming to my area.... NOOOOOO!!!

You kidding me? This cold weather we're getting is wonderful!
Formerly "Overclocked Cellist"
Message 25 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8345 posts

Dec 12, 2006

thegarvinator88 wrote:
Took a test. Did alright?

Took my other test.  Did pretty good on the that one.

I am now on WINTER BREAK YAY.

My mom wants me to come in to work. now that I am home. 
Message 26 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2487 posts

Dec 12, 2006
at that time i would probly be asleep in history class
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 27 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Dec 13, 2006

i am a nutcrack wrote:

ssj5vegeta wrote:
I've drank some nice hot chocolate and then I've taken a nice shower at 7 AM, and now i'm sitting infront of the computer, playing games, and posting on PSU.

Oh... and it's freezing over here.

Message Edited by ssj5vegeta on 12-12-2006 07:41 AM

you got no school??

Yeah... I do... why wouldn't I? Because i'm relaxing before school and playing games?

Hmm...
-* PSN ID: ssj5vegeta -- add me *-

Message 28 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
37283 posts

Dec 13, 2006
I have the crud this morning so I stayed home from work.  I'm all gooned out on the pills and cough syrup they gave me.  I hope I'm better tomorrow.  I don't like being sick.
Message 29 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14373 posts

Dec 13, 2006
I am off to work this morning, tired... I can't wait until my few days off after christmas
Photobucket
PSUComic|XBL - FadeToDark|PSN - FadeToDark
Message 30 of 37 (1 View)
0 Likes