Last Guardian
12617 posts

Re: Good Mornin'

Nov 24, 2006

(3:16) wrote:
Its been quite 4 months since I been here browsing over the boards of the Ps Undground! Here I am at the early moment's on Friday mornin' just listen to on a night like this techno version and listen to my Icom Ic-91ad Handheld (Amateur Radio) just listen to couple of every day local's that talk on the radio doing the early mornin's. I been doing alright I suppose had a fun dead bird day!  now im ready for christmas to come I gotta go shopping soon or near soon due to my job working for U/P/S in the warehouse they want me to wear baggy jean's and heavy sweat shirts or hoodie's due to working in the trailor loading up the truck's im off til early monday morning 2:30am in till whatever time everyone gets done yes I get to play with the scanner that scan's the packages its fun. How do I like working for UPS at the warehouse? Yes its a challege for me, because the driver's got to be out on the road before 8am in the mornin so that give us the loader's 4 hours to get the trailor loaded and be done with what I need to do get done on my shift if I see someone that is struggling I will help out with them. But anyway's how is everyone?

Great thanks for asking
Photobucket
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6038 posts

Nov 24, 2006

9mk_The_Godfather wrote:

(3:16) wrote:
Its been quite 4 months since I been here browsing over the boards of the Ps Undground! Here I am at the early moment's on Friday mornin' just listen to on a night like this techno version and listen to my Icom Ic-91ad Handheld (Amateur Radio) just listen to couple of every day local's that talk on the radio doing the early mornin's. I been doing alright I suppose had a fun dead bird day!  now im ready for christmas to come I gotta go shopping soon or near soon due to my job working for U/P/S in the warehouse they want me to wear baggy jean's and heavy sweat shirts or hoodie's due to working in the trailor loading up the truck's im off til early monday morning 2:30am in till whatever time everyone gets done yes I get to play with the scanner that scan's the packages its fun. How do I like working for UPS at the warehouse? Yes its a challege for me, because the driver's got to be out on the road before 8am in the mornin so that give us the loader's 4 hours to get the trailor loaded and be done with what I need to do get done on my shift if I see someone that is struggling I will help out with them. But anyway's how is everyone?

Great thanks for asking

no problem...glad to ask
Photobucket
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Nov 24, 2006
Good Morning! and welcome backSmiley WinkSmiley Happy Have fun with your job at UPSSmiley Very HappySmiley Happy

Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes