Sep 28 2012
By: moblesuit75 Treasure Hunter 4421 posts
Accepted Solution

Going with the Movie Theme; All Time Favorite Movie Quotes

11 replies 198 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

Hey Everyone;

How about going a step further.

What are your all time favorite movie Quotes?  It can be multiple, but don't go crazy, lets say Three at a time, max.

Moble

Message 1 of 12 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Going with the Movie Theme; All Time Favorite Movie Quotes

Sep 28, 2012

Forgot mine, whoops... Ahh, ok, there are many, but here are a few:

Sticking Feathers in your butt, does not make you a chicken.  Fight Club (Tyler Durden)

We are assembled here to pay final respects to our honoured dead. And yet it should be noted, that in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of a new life; the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel the sacrifice a vain or empty one and we shall not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this...of all the souls I have encountered in my travels...his was the most...human..  Star Trek II (Adm. James T. Kirk)

Message 2 of 12 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Oh yeah, one more thing...

Lets keep it clean please. No racial or profanity laced quotes. I don't care if you are not saying it personally. Lets respect others.

Moble
Message 3 of 12 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Sep 28, 2012

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."  Blade Runner (Roy)

Moble

Message 4 of 12 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Any quote from Advent Children.

Amazing movie Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 5 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13546 posts

Sep 28, 2012
 My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the ****  Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a **** air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every ****  we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
 YES, SIR!
: That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'.

You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'.

^^^^ Inglorious Basterds

I'll be back - Ahnold

Message 6 of 12 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Why so serious? By Tom cruise

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 12 (174 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9838 posts

Sep 29, 2012

T4Hgj.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 8 of 12 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13546 posts

Sep 29, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Why so serious? By Tom cruise

lolwut

I love the smell of napalm in the morning  - Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now

Message 9 of 12 (149 Views)
Big Daddy
19207 posts

Oct 3, 2012

"We're on a mission from God." _____Elwood Blues from The Blues Brothers.

Message 10 of 12 (114 Views)