Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007
...Battlefield broke into the top 10 at one point. Japanese are SLOWLY opening up to shooters.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 11 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2006
Offline
2059 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007
That's amazing, Japanese hates shooters.

...it's also amazing that a shooter as crappy as that would sell.
Message 12 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
991 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007
Isn't about time for your daily "360 sucks and breaks" tirade?
mclldavidson's Gamercard

Get your own Gamercard Sig






PS3 ID is Michael_D
Message 13 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2006
Offline
2059 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007


MichaelD wrote:
Isn't about time for your daily "360 sucks and breaks" tirade?


Yes.






















Message 14 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4493 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007
no ps3 games on the list?
Message 15 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007


DISbCHR1S wrote:
no ps3 games on the list?


It's a weekly update. The list can change again by Monday. PS3 games were on the weekly lists during the launch period. Things have obviously cooled down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 16 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/20/2003
Offline
12647 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007


Clinton514 wrote:
...Battlefield broke into the top 10 at one point. Japanese are SLOWLY opening up to shooters.



gears has as much in common with resident evil as it does a regular shooter. they like resident evil.
Message 17 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007
Japan prefer the Wii and DS hence why Sony/Microsoft titles are such a rarity.
Message 18 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 09/16/2004
Offline
28040 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007


yankeessuck wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
...Battlefield broke into the top 10 at one point. Japanese are SLOWLY opening up to shooters.



gears has as much in common with resident evil as it does a regular shooter. they like resident evil.


So you say. I don't see it that way. I doubt the dull plot or the bald space marines has them turned on.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 19 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/20/2003
Offline
12647 posts
 

Re: GoW made the top 10 games in Japan?!?

Jan 25, 2007


Clinton514 wrote:


yankeessuck wrote:


Clinton514 wrote:
...Battlefield broke into the top 10 at one point. Japanese are SLOWLY opening up to shooters.



gears has as much in common with resident evil as it does a regular shooter. they like resident evil.


So you say. I don't see it that way. I doubt the dull plot or the bald space marines has them turned on.


hopefully they arent as close minded as...........................well obviously.
Message 20 of 47 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes