Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5437 posts

Re: Go metrosexual or not?

Mar 25, 2007

socomplayer8 wrote:

nametaker1 wrote:
Does being metrosexual really get you more girls? Cuz I heard that it does and my friend's brother is a metrosexual and he's like a pimp.

If it does, then next year I'm going probaly be metrosexual, now where did my pink polo and hair treatment go?

so you're going to "change to metrosexual" to get girls?

that's the lamest thing i've heard since my friend got dumped by her boyfriend over myspace...

Wow, I remember not so long ago it was dorky to be on the internet in the first place, now we're dumping people on myspace? lmao
Message 70 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Mar 25, 2007

socomplayer8 wrote:

nametaker1 wrote:
Does being metrosexual really get you more girls? Cuz I heard that it does and my friend's brother is a metrosexual and he's like a pimp.
If it does, then next year I'm going probaly be metrosexual, now where did my pink polo and hair treatment go?

so you're going to "change to metrosexual" to get girls?
that's the lamest thing i've heard since my friend got dumped by her boyfriend over myspace...

LMFAO!! Dumped over MySpace XDXD!

Anyway, you're gonna turn camp to get girls? They'll probably like you but think you're **bleep**. I have an excuse, I am **bleep**
Click
Message 71 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

Mar 25, 2007
This thead is really sad...
What is the point of having all three systems when I am going to be stuck playing one of them the whole time? I am getting a PS3 the day that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune comes out, the Xbox 360 just has too many flaws for so much money, and the Wii, I will NEVER get it. Oh, and if this has compared the systems, which I don't think it has, please remove it.

If I ever leave a smiley face as a post message, it is a link.
Message 72 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Mar 25, 2007

Unleashed_Power wrote:
This thead is really sad...

Kinda funny though.
Click
Message 73 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Mar 26, 2007

z3d wrote:
Theres this kid at my school that is "metrosexual".. well atleas ti think he is becuase he has a girlfriend.. anways.. EVERYONE makes fun of him, and he has no boys that are friends, only girls that friends.. hes alrady had a big ass spaz on me becuase i called him **bleep**:smileytongue:.. hes done that on many people

so if it tunrs out you are going to, say goodbye to your friends:smileyhappy:

Wow, so all of you do make a good point. What if I just dress like it then, but still wear gangster shoes?
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 74 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Mar 26, 2007
I think you should be who you are, as long as you are respectful and polite. That's really all it takes (although some physical attractiveness will win over the stupid ones every time). By the way, I'm a girl, just for some reference.
Message 75 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Mar 26, 2007

overachiever wrote:
I think you should be who you are, as long as you are respectful and polite. That's really all it takes (although some physical attractiveness will win over the stupid ones every time). By the way, I'm a girl, just for some reference.

Ok, I'll try the idea, but do you think a guy who has a good personality can improve his chances of getting a girl by dressing metrosexual?
signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you

95% of teens are addicted to myspace, if you are part of the 5% who have a life paste this into your sig
Message 76 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Mar 26, 2007
yeah ok metros are stupid there is a thin line between being metro and **bleep**
Message 77 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8161 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Being a lie and turning yourself into someone you are not will not only make you fail in relationships....but the ultimate failure is becoming something that you are not.

Account Removed due to Inactivity.

Thanks for being a part of my life PSU
Message 78 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Mar 26, 2007
Very true, well spoken my friend
Message 79 of 82 (0 Views)
0 Likes