ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

Darkkilla wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it

Because it's winter...

That's not what I mean ... I meant we're getting ridiculously low temperature over at NY

it's La Nina. it's a veriation in the water currents in the pacific causeing odd weather in america. also note we haven't had a bad hurricane scence katrina

Global warming is big bad librals way of saying we are all going to hell unless we force ourselfs be poor so they can be rich. the fact is some of the weather we have now are a natural cycle. Suns edmiting more radiation then normal since its at its maxiumum(from now intill 2012 expect some cool solar flares) when the sun was at its minium(1996) we experince cold weather. Mars is also going threw global warming i want to know how our co2s are causing that one

Nobody is saying we caused Global Warming, but rather we're speeding it up and worsening it. And how does Global Warming make us poor and those evil liberals rich?

We buy the stuff they made or electric cars and hybrid technology forcing us to lose money while they get it. I am not a retard you know.

You sure sound like it.

Okay here is how it is a goverment republican or liberal makes car companys invent a technology. Which makes them lose money. Then the government earns it in taxes. Once the customer buys it the government gets even more money in taxes. And then there is the time it lasts more taxes. Soon you will be poor unless you were rich which now you are middle class and the government has more of the money that you earned. Face it global warming is a hoax that makes the government rich. It is the 50 cent get rich or die trying politically.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 31 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19436 posts

Re: Global warming

Feb 5, 2007

supersonicman wrote:

psycopathak1412 wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

Darkkilla wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

That's not what I mean ... I meant we're getting ridiculously low temperature over at NY

it's La Nina. it's a veriation in the water currents in the pacific causeing odd weather in america. also note we haven't had a bad hurricane scence katrina

Global warming is big bad librals way of saying we are all going to hell unless we force ourselfs be poor so they can be rich. the fact is some of the weather we have now are a natural cycle. Suns edmiting more radiation then normal since its at its maxiumum(from now intill 2012 expect some cool solar flares) when the sun was at its minium(1996) we experince cold weather. Mars is also going threw global warming i want to know how our co2s are causing that one

Nobody is saying we caused Global Warming, but rather we're speeding it up and worsening it. And how does Global Warming make us poor and those evil liberals rich?

We buy the stuff they made or electric cars and hybrid technology forcing us to lose money while they get it. I am not a retard you know.

You sure sound like it.

Okay here is how it is a goverment republican or liberal makes car companys invent a technology. Which makes them lose money. Then the government earns it in taxes. Once the customer buys it the government gets even more money in taxes. And then there is the time it lasts more taxes. Soon you will be poor unless you were rich which now you are middle class and the government has more of the money that you earned. Face it global warming is a hoax that makes the government rich. It is the 50 cent get rich or die trying politically.

Ok lets really face it.  When It boils down to things, you don't really know how things work in science, politics or industry.  You are just probably regurgitating things you heard from other ignorant friends of yours and meshing it together with your parents political views.
Heller
Message 32 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Feb 5, 2007

psycopathak1412 wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

psycopathak1412 wrote:

supersonicman wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

Darkkilla wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

You sure sound like it.

Ok lets really face it.  When It boils down to things, you don't really know how things work in science, politics or industry.  You are just probably regurgitating things you heard from other ignorant friends of yours and meshing it together with your parents political views.

The government just wants your money. I can not belive you don't know. The government is a math problem.
Government+money=power
power+people=control
Government+control=money
Message 33 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Feb 5, 2007

CoreyH wrote:
Why do people continue to try to stop it? it cant be stoped. people dont know that when the earths core cools it makes the magnetic field around the earth go away which lets solar flares and more uv rays to come through, thats why mars is like it is.

Yah, I know,you can't stop it but you can slow it down.  And frankly I want the human race to live a few more hundred years
To the **bleep** who hacked my file and put a post that was a lie about me I will get you and make you pay untill every single cell in and on you body is in complete and extream PAIIIIIIIIN......**eyes turn into assasin eyes**
Message 34 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Feb 5, 2007

Darkkilla wrote:

you'r right. That year's winter Sucked so badly. MN had it roughf. Cold temps followed by feet of snow and drifting of up to 5 feet high.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 35 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Feb 5, 2007

Foxgirl wrote:

CoreyH wrote:
Why do people continue to try to stop it? it cant be stoped. people dont know that when the earths core cools it makes the magnetic field around the earth go away which lets solar flares and more uv rays to come through, thats why mars is like it is.

Yah, I know,you can't stop it but you can slow it down.  And frankly I want the human race to live a few more hundred years

Global warming won't kill off the humans. We will adapt. and who knows maby we will be better off in a warmer world. he Dinos had no icecaps on the poles and the entiere world had more of a Rainforist like enviroment.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 36 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1855 posts

Feb 5, 2007
Look at pictures of places such as Alaska and Antartica from the same spots from about 40 years ago and now the snow is all gone.
Photobucket
Message 37 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Feb 5, 2007
Global Warming??? bunch of BS
Message 38 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Feb 5, 2007
Global Warming won't just put an end to winter overnight. Winters will go on being cold for many years to come, but you should look at the overall picture and in particular at current trends not single events.

The facts speak louder than words in this case.

The earth is warmer than at any time in the past 1,000 years (Dow & Downing, p.35 'The Atlas of Climate Change' 2006).

PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 39 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Feb 5, 2007

Gavi wrote:
Global Warming won't just put an end to winter overnight. Winters will go on being cold for many years to come, but you should look at the overall picture and in particular at current trends not single events.

The facts speak louder than words in this case.

The earth is warmer than at any time in the past 1,000 years (Dow & Downing, p.35 'The Atlas of Climate Change' 2006).

sorry nope...they were growing grapes and making wine in northern England back in the 12th century....much warmer back then....and they werent admitting Co2...oh yea...and Mars has been warming for years and there are no humans polluting there....
Message 40 of 104 (0 Views)
0 Likes