Last Guardian
12855 posts

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it

Because it's winter...

That's not what I mean ... I meant we're getting ridiculously low temperature over at NY
Message 21 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Feb 4, 2007

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

That's not what I mean ... I meant we're getting ridiculously low temperature over at NY

it's La Nina. it's a veriation in the water currents in the pacific causeing odd weather in america. also note we haven't had a bad hurricane scence katrina
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 22 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6249 posts

Feb 4, 2007

AminitaVerosa wrote:

sony-next-gen wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Glacier breaks off and slowly drifts down south then it'll get even colder.

Smiley Indifferent 

the cold were experiancing right now is the combined effect of several things at once.  firstly were suffering El Nino effects right now, so that has something to do with it.  but as far as glaciers floating around making it cold, uh.....i dont know if i should even dignify that with a response

What? So if a big ass glacier breaks off and slowly drifts down south we won't receive any strange weather? My teacher lied to me!

Message Edited by sony-next-gen on 02-04-2007 03:30 PM
Message 23 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3192 posts

Feb 5, 2007

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

it's La Nina. it's a veriation in the water currents in the pacific causeing odd weather in america. also note we haven't had a bad hurricane scence katrina

Global warming is big bad librals way of saying we are all going to hell unless we force ourselfs be poor so they can be rich. the fact is some of the weather we have now are a natural cycle. Suns edmiting more radiation then normal since its at its maxiumum(from now intill 2012 expect some cool solar flares) when the sun was at its minium(1996) we experince cold weather. Mars is also going threw global warming i want to know how our co2s are causing that one

Message 24 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2091 posts

Feb 5, 2007

CoreyH wrote:
Why do people continue to try to stop it? it cant be stoped. people dont know that when the earths core cools it makes the magnetic field around the earth go away which lets solar flares and more uv rays to come through, thats why mars is like it is.

i believe you are wrong, it can be changed, but thats my opinion...i dont even know where your comign from with this
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 25 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9710 posts

Feb 5, 2007

Darkkilla wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

Global warming is big bad librals way of saying we are all going to hell unless we force ourselfs be poor so they can be rich. the fact is some of the weather we have now are a natural cycle. Suns edmiting more radiation then normal since its at its maxiumum(from now intill 2012 expect some cool solar flares) when the sun was at its minium(1996) we experince cold weather. Mars is also going threw global warming i want to know how our co2s are causing that one

Nobody is saying we caused Global Warming, but rather we're speeding it up and worsening it. And how does Global Warming make us poor and those evil liberals rich?
Message 26 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2331 posts

Feb 5, 2007
Stop making global warming threads! Its unstopable, we get it!
Message 27 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1227 posts

Feb 5, 2007
totaly agree
My Rig:
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz
GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi) 1536MB
6GB Ram
Seagate Barracuda 750GB
Message 28 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Feb 5, 2007

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

Darkkilla wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

Nobody is saying we caused Global Warming, but rather we're speeding it up and worsening it. And how does Global Warming make us poor and those evil liberals rich?

We buy the stuff they made or electric cars and hybrid technology forcing us to lose money while they get it. I am not a retard you know.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 29 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19436 posts

Feb 5, 2007

supersonicman wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

Darkkilla wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

ShiBByLLaMa wrote:

ThePitBull wrote:

Because it's winter...

We buy the stuff they made or electric cars and hybrid technology forcing us to lose money while they get it. I am not a retard you know.

You sure sound like it.
Heller
Message 30 of 104 (8 Views)
0 Likes