Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/09/2006
Offline
6249 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


TheFactsMachine wrote:


PSP_FAN_4567 wrote:
I dont care about global warming when it happens I will be dead.



Global warming will kick in when you are like 90. So you'll be old and ded at the same time!


What if he lives to be 100 and something?
Message 11 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it
Message 12 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/09/2006
Offline
6249 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it



Glacier breaks off and slowly drifts down south then it'll get even colder.
Message 13 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/05/2005
Offline
4146 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


sony-next-gen wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it



Glacier breaks off and slowly drifts down south then it'll get even colder.


Smiley Indifferent 


the cold were experiancing right now is the combined effect of several things at once.  firstly were suffering El Nino effects right now, so that has something to do with it.  but as far as glaciers floating around making it cold, uh.....i dont know if i should even dignify that with a response
its my life, its not worth fighting for.  its my dream, its not worth living for
Message 14 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/17/2006
Offline
8643 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


sony-next-gen wrote:


PSP_FAN_4567 wrote:


mc73y2k wrote:


PSP_FAN_4567 wrote:
I dont care about global warming when it happens I will be dead.



I think it starting to happen. lol


When there is toranadoes in Los Angeles when it is 50 degrees below 0 in San diego thats global warming imo



Why does that remind me of a certain movie called The Day After Tommorow?



Yep that was a good movie I got it for PSP Smiley Tongue
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-05
Message 15 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/12/2006
Offline
3182 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


AminitaVerosa wrote:


sony-next-gen wrote:


ThePitBull wrote:
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it



Glacier breaks off and slowly drifts down south then it'll get even colder.


Smiley Indifferent 


the cold were experiancing right now is the combined effect of several things at once.  firstly were suffering El Nino effects right now, so that has something to do with it.  but as far as glaciers floating around making it cold, uh.....i dont know if i should even dignify that with a response


El Nino does not make it cold. El nino gives moisture not cold tempratures idioto.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 16 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 08/01/2004
Offline
9710 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


ThePitBull wrote:
Why is it so cold if there's global warming? I don't get it


Because it's winter...
Message 17 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/27/2005
Offline
9122 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007
OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE
 
Please. it's a natural Cycle. We just helped speed it up. People are so Parranoid.
 
and it won't end the world or our existance. heck we can't even predict the weather within days.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 18 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/27/2005
Offline
9122 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007


sony-next-gen wrote:

Why does that remind me of a certain movie called The Day After Tommorow?



Day After Tommarow was a fictional Movie. Nat Geo broke it up and it's impossible.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 19 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/03/2003
Offline
31107 posts
 

Re: Global warming

Feb 4, 2007
global warming is bs, its like -30 here.
Message 20 of 104 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes