Feb 5, 2007

Gavi wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

Gavi wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

Gavi wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

AminitaVerosa wrote:
not even just junk science but political science.  global warming is bad for the economy, thus, it dosnt exist cause you dont get more capitalistic than we are

Global warming was invented by Al gore. People have pointed out just how strange Al Gore is.

You do realise that the actual the slideshow was Laurie David's idea and she was the reason that it go made, Gore was just a front man.

Laurie David is the founder of the Virtual March to stop Global Warming BTW.

StopGlobalWarming.org

I never saw the slide show.

It's not the only thing out there on this issue, there are tons of books, websites and DVDs where you can find out more.

If you don't like Al Gore, then hey, go read what somebody else is saying, because they're all saying the same thing, there are no different opinions between the leading scientists on this one.

That IPCC report that came out should tell us all something. That was very modest in all aspects and many people probably wanted it to be more damning. But even so it paints a grim picture.

If anyone says that they don't care because they wouldn't be around to feel the effects, well then I hope they don't plan on having any kids who might have their grandkids then.

I laugh at those who support global warming. Like it's been said before, we simply don't put out enough pollutants to change our own climate; meaning, any efforts to stop global warming is totally pointless.

Do you accept that Global Warming is real?

or

Do you think that it's unstoppable?

Both including global cooling, but we really aren't the ones to blame each other on. Our changing climate comes naturally.
 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 101 of 104 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9787 posts

Re: Global warming

Feb 5, 2007
i will have probably kicked the bucket when this stuff happens
Message 102 of 104 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5947 posts

Feb 5, 2007

PSP_FAN_4567 wrote:
I dont care about global warming when it happens I will be dead.

That's the way I see it too. Why should I care about it.
Current Games:

Message 103 of 104 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3192 posts

Feb 7, 2007

Masta Squidge wrote:

InfurnoASH wrote:

Masta Squidge wrote:

CoreyH wrote:
Why do people continue to try to stop it? it cant be stoped. people dont know that when the earths core cools it makes the magnetic field around the earth go away which lets solar flares and more uv rays to come through, thats why mars is like it is.

you are so amazingly wrong its not even funny.  Yes it can be stopped, and no it has nothing to do with the earths core cooling.
also, the magnetic field of the earth isnt what stops uv rays, the ozone layer does that. Take a science class before you make stuff up, this is how rumors start,

even if it's the wrong thing that it stops if that Magnet dies we will be no better then that Hotdog you put in the microwave. our atmoshpere and water will be striped away from earth and earth will become as lifeless as mars. that planit died because of a lack of it's magnetosphere.

and yes there are more people but Co2 isn't strictly a human product. all animals make it. fire makes it. volcanic eruptions make it. earth didn't have humans this long but they did have mass amounts of animals befor and there were more then likely way more forist fires and Volcanic activity to make our Toyota SUV's look efficient.

my point is this: that isnt happening.
and yes everything makes Co2, but guess what? If it wasnt for our machines, it would balance out with the rate that plants consume the stuff.

Our core isnt cooling...that takes billions of years, we are fine. as for golbal warming, it is 100% our fault.  before we started spewing the stuff into the atmosphere, the rate at which Co2 was produced was more or less balanced with the rate that plant life consumed it. if not much much slower.

Thats the mistake people are being forced to belive now? NO its not 100% our fault in fact its about 35% our fault blown to 100%
FACT avrage earth co2 rate should be around 1200ppm we are only at 500 parts
FACT avrage earth tempeture should be around  22degrees celisus
FACT That most of the co2 spike blamed on humans occurs natural every 100k years
FACT that tempeture rise and fall can always be related to other things solar maximum abd minimum

This chart shows that past 600million years take in the fact that the earth is 3billion years old looking at a chart for 400k years wont do justice. I personaly thing the earth is correcting self

Message 104 of 104 (6 Views)
0 Likes