Fender Bender
3517 posts

Re: Global Warming, "An Inconvenient Truth"

Jan 28, 2007
I've watched a small part of the movie. Good movie, in my opinion.Smiley Happy Taught me alot about global warming, and makes me want to do a part to save the world.

Btw why does everybody hates Al Gore? Just wondering, I personally don't like or hate him.
Message 11 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6222 posts

Jan 28, 2007

i am a nutcrack wrote:
I've watched a small part of the movie. Good movie, in my opinion.Smiley Happy Taught me alot about global warming, and makes me want to do a part to save the world.

Btw why does everybody hates Al Gore? Just wondering, I personally don't like or hate him.

I like him. Allot of the hate is stemmed from the republican side of the ball which started around the Clinton years, and then progressed during his campaign year. He's a good guy. But like every good guy, people with too much time on their hands will find anything to complain about.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 12 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36435 posts

Jan 28, 2007

gaffnova wrote:
Set aside the fact that Al Gore is in this...  it really has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with what we're doing to our Earth.

Set aside the fact that there are very few facts in it.  No thanks.  They will be forcing my kids to see this at school soon enough.  And then I will have to de-program them with real truth.
Message 13 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Jan 28, 2007
It's No scare tactic. The movie has undeniable proof that the worlds climate its getting warmer. I especially liked this movie, because it made it very easy for everyone to understand. It Al Gore also gives good outputs on how our progressing world can change this problem,a nd find the solution. It's been done b4 and many countries around the world including the United States, And Canada are trying there best to reduce our greenhouse gases
Message 14 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12303 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Looks really good.
» Follow me @OfficialOc «
Message 15 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6089 posts

Jan 28, 2007
I think its true because we have had ahrdly any snow in BOSTON!
PM me if you can decrypt the following:
fW Pz9Xvut 6x4UkDf cYdtw5 urcDK lpgxL +x+f J3o ndoD S9JUcpDVRb zAHabg /6NSb WZW3 bl6 0Mxs0j agV+ Y3DeWjJfbR, WQl3 zojLK M64mddEvY UPMot 49Oc VZZO60 9x4pT

Your hint is: "12345" (You NEED this to get it)
Another hint: Encryptor is spelled with a -or, not -er
Another: Where do you go when you need help? Why would I tell you how to spell "encryptor?"
And another: You won't have to leave this browser window to figure it out
Finally someone got it: Congrats to SecretAgentMan on 7/13/07
Message 16 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Jan 28, 2007

PSPfreak wrote:
I think its true because we have had ahrdly any snow in BOSTON!

YUP SAME STORY HERE IN NEW YORK JUST THE FLURRIES WE HAD THIS WEEK AND THAT'S IT

��� user.

Message 17 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3719 posts

Jan 28, 2007

gaffnova wrote:

KaMeLeOn_ wrote:
there is a Playstaion DVDs thread for this

but yea, it was a great documentary

This is a topic that spans more than just the movie...  I assume at least 10 people will come in here and try and spew some sort of crap about how it isn't real and isn't based on science, so the thread will expand beyond a direct discussion of movie specifics...  It belongs here

Well, to get the ball rolling....Smiley Happy

IMO, yeah it's real, but there really is nothing we can do about it. Nada. I mena come on, everything in the world relies on Co2 produxing plants, we have Co2 producing cars. If you ask every rich or poor person on earth to get rid of all their cars, buy more expensive hybrids, then ask ALL of the USA and China to switch to cleaner plants, all in like 50 years? Aint gonna happen. Might as well just accept it, and deal with it.
Message 18 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Jan 28, 2007
Well I fell asleep during it, I think it was because it was after work and I was tired.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 19 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4783 posts

Jan 28, 2007
That documentary is amazing.
Message 20 of 33 (0 Views)
0 Likes